Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
How absolutely spiffing - thanks for that Glynis !! :sulk
Just pack your galoshes, wellies and waterproofs and you'll be fine !!! :D
Not funny; definitely not funny at all !!!!!!!!! :( :(
The weather is hot hot hot at the moment Glynis, but still a bit cool in the evenings & it will be the same in Sept. Stop upsetting poor Sagres, if he packs his rainwear he wont have any room to bring his stash of Monte Velho Vino back and I know he is fond of the stuff. Jayjan
Not quite true, jayjan - you can, in fact, get two bottles of Monte in a size 10 wellie - mind you, it tends to turn the inside red and doesn't taste quite the same when you get it home.(perhaps I should leave it in the bottles) :rofl :glynis
  • Edited by Sagres 2006-05-26 15:37:23
I'm sure it'll be lovely - we must, at some point, break our duck (quack) of bad weather. :D
I've just received an e-mail from friends who are on holiday in Lagos. The weather is sunny and it's in the high 80's f ( for those who don't understand the old money, that's around 30 - 31 C ) :sun :sun
hi all me and my friend are going to Albufeira on october the 7th does anybody know what the weather will be like then plzzzz
Hi,
Still warm and sunny(hopefully as we'll still be there then)with temps still in the 70'sf (21 - 23C).It tends to go cool after sunset,though,especially if the breeze is off the ocean.
Is this your first time to the Algarve?
Hi,
Still warm and sunny(hopefully as we'll still be there then)with temps still in the 70'sf (21 - 23C).It tends to go cool after sunset,though,especially if the breeze is off the ocean.
Is this your first time to the Algarve?
thanx for that sagres much appriciated and yes its our first time to the algarve we normally holiday in turkey. we will be staying at paraiso apartments
trinity,
Is that the Paraiso de Albufeira aparthotel - the 4* one?If so, we stayed there at Christmas.
yes it is sagres whats it like??
Massive hotel positioned roughly midway between the Strip and the Old Town. If you have the choice go for the one bedroom apt rather than the studio - they're much more roomy.
we have booked a one bedroomed apartment already phew dont like being cramped :o
Good decision. Only other thing is to keep an eye open for the timeshare touts. We couldn't believe it but they seem to operate right throughout the year in Albufeira; we were even approached on Christmas Eve !! :shock:
thanx for the advice i will keep my eyes peeled for them not that i got any money to buy a timeshare i wish lol

CHRISTMAS EVE omg dont they believe in holidays !!!!!!!!!
Hi Trinty, :wave

We going there on 26th Aug,we have also booked a one bedroom apartment, can't wait.

Love Jen xxx :fly
hi jen
as soon as you get back you will have to fill me in on everything :D i wanna know all the good places to go lol
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.