General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
Re: Sanji
259 Posts
Thanks for the info, great to hear
Sanji was the first person I got to know on here (not very well but still the first) she advised me on Benidorm, that was a few years ago, I hope and pray that she is on the mend now and things will only improve now, please give her my love and tell her I am thinking of her

Margaret (madmum) :thanks :kiss
Aha thought it could be wind. I was in agony with it after my Op, it felt as though it was as far as my neck :( They fill you with air I believe, as, after one investigation small visit to the theatre I had I was absolutely shaking with cold when I went back to recovery ward. They said at the time that they thought the 'gasses were too cold'

Just glad to hear that the pain is receding & hopefully now it's just a case of Sanji's wound healing :tup

It's going to be a slow process but each day brings her that step nearer :tup
That's great news and when she lets go of the wind she'll probably blow herself out of the hospital. :lol: I'm so glad that she seems to be on the mend and not needing another operation as she has been through quite enough. Hopefully her wound will start to heal now and she can soon be discharged into her husband's care.

Sanji has always been such a source of help and support to many on here and I'm sure she knows we are all thinking of her and wishing her well. Please give her my love.
;) if she can get down to Costa she may be able to log in and read this herself.

I told her to get Mr Sanji to wheel her down and leave her there when he's ready to leave from visiting and to put a placard around her neck saying 'please wheel me back to Ward *** when my internet connection expires ' :rofl :rofl
Well that sounds a bit more positive!

I'm glad to hear it.

I'm feeling well behaved today so will refrain from any comments
about gas! :D
Just spoken to Sanji....two steps forward..three steps back. Wound is now red and infected but been put on antibiotics so hopefully caught in time.

Pain is now under control....and she's sleeping for England which is good sign and getting the rest she needs.

;) pssst....whiles she's been in hospital.......she's fallen TOTALLY and UTTERLY in LOVE............ :really ..................with morphine :rofl She's really been flying high on it and in her words 'Ground Control to Major Tom' :rofl
The main thing is that the pain is now under control and she's finally getting some sleep which is excellent news. I'm sure they will manage to deal with the infection and then it's all systems go down the highway to full recovery. Do remind her that we're all thinking of her and wishing her better soon.
That's all sounding much more positive. Let's hope her recovery speeds along now.
Please send my very best wishes to Sanji. My mum is in hospital at the moment, into her third week now, so know a little of the ups and downs of hospital life that Sanji may be experiencing. Wishing her a speedy recovery and return to HT soon :)
Cadge16 wrote:
Please send my very best wishes to Sanji. My mum is in hospital at the moment, into her third week now, so know a little of the ups and downs of hospital life that Sanji may be experiencing. Wishing her a speedy recovery and return to HT soon :)

Hope your mam feels better soon too Cadge :tup
Sanji seems like a strong old horse....(oh no, they shoot horses :yikes ) :rofl
anyway get well soon Sanji :wave: :wave:
She's coming home !!! She's just waiting for her son to pick her up from the hospital :pele
BRILLLIANT!!! I tried ringing her at about 1.45 today but no answer..and just tried again now. Now I know she's home I'll give her a ring on her land line tomorrow!!

Awww bet she's sooooooo pleased to be out of there....she was sure again that she wouldn't be out this side of the weekend too! WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!

XXXXX
:pele Really pleased to read this :) so glad she hasn't got to spend another weekend in there. Hopefully she will go from strength to strength now she is in the comfort of her own home. It must have been a worrying time for her husband :(
i am so glad for her sake that she is now home.
i hate being in hospital and am a lousy visitor. having done my share of visiting in the past i imagine Dave is now as relieved as Sanji that she has been released.
now all he has to do, instead of visiting, is just to look after her and minister to her needs.........and fetch this and fetch that and make the tea and ......................................
best wishes for a speedy recovery Sanji.....................and best of luck to Dave!!!!!!!!!!
so pleased to hear that, now please hurry and get really well very soon :thanks :clap
Love Margaret (madmum)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.