General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
Re: Sanji
259 Posts
Glad to hear she is home now, recovery should proceed much quicker with a bit of luck. Funny how you always feel better when you can get back to your own surroundings....
Sanji rang this morning, sounded bright and breezy despite still having to take pain relief. She'll be popping in to speak to everyone as soon as she can :tup
Glad youre home and feeling better!
that's the peace and quiet out the box in that household :rofl :rofl :rofl
Glad you're home Sanji!
now take it steady, do what you've been told
or more importantly don't do what you've been told not to! :rofl

Just get yourself well.
Sorry to say that Sanji is back in hospital. It's nothing to do with her operation though, they think she has caught a flu type bug. She's on intravenous antibiotics at the moment. She's finding it difficult to cough due to her wound so that isn't helping.

I didn't talk to her for long as she had a coughing fit, hopefully I'll speak to her soon when she's a little better.
Poor Sanji, I was wondering if there was any news of her and am so sorry that now there is news it isn't good. :cry:

Please do give her my love when you speak to her. I hope the antibiotics kick in soon so she can get back home again to continue on the road to full recovery.
So sorry to hear that Sanji is back in hospital!
Please pass on our good wishes to her and her family!
Sorry to read this Gynis, I was also wondering how she was getting on. Hopefully this is just precautionary due to her having been so ill recently. It's good that they aren't taking any chances and have put her on the intravenous anti-biotics. Hopefully she will be on the road to recovery soon
Hope all goes well for Sanji please give her my love and best wishes for a speedy recovery
Margaret(madmum) :thanks :kiss :ghug
Sanji rang last night so here is an update.

She was admitted into hospital on Friday after not feeling well at home for a few days. She'd mainly been sleeping the clock round and didn't want to eat or drink, she felt extremely tired. When her nurse came round to check on her wound she phoned the GP and was sent to the hospital that deals with respiratory problems.

Her condition on entering the hospital wasn't good with Sanji having low stats and low oxygen & her condition being described as 'very poorly'. She has been diagnosed with 'hospital acquired pneumonia'.

They have her on very expensive antibiotics, which are being administrated every few hours, she has a few more days left on the course & is hoping that she can go home by the end of this week. Today she is going for a chest X-ray.

On a more positive note her wound is now healing well, she had had an infection & her wound was red and weeping, hence her having the district nurses visiting.

I read out your posts to her last night and she is very thankful for all your concerns. :tup
;) sorry I've been AWOL..was away the weekend and been poorly myself and spent all day yesterday in bed.

I rung Sanji when we were travelling home on Sunday afternoon - unfortunately she got a coughing fit after she'd updated me on what Glynis has said above so we ended the call before she got too distressed with the coughing.

I've rung her this morning and she's sounding so much better! She finishes today the course of antibiotics, they've stayed on the very high doseage (appears normally with this type the strength will go down each day but she's been on the high dose the whole time). It's a different hospital than she was in before. This hospital deals ONLY with respiratory problems. Although she obviously wants to get out asap - she sounds loads better and said the food is brilliant in there, so hopefully all the weight she's lost will now be creeping back on ;) She's still weak as a kitten though, which is only to be expected. xxx
please give her my love a hug for hubby, he must be worried sick hope she continues to improve,
margaret(madmum) :thanks
Oh goodness me it never rains, please pass on best wishes from me - things must be pretty darn awful for her at the moment.
My thought are with sanji and her husband, it will be a very happy Christmas in their house if the antibiotics do there job and the operation keeps healing
Sorry to hear you've also been under the weather Betty Boop and hope you're feeling better now.

I'm pleased Sanji's antibiotics have kicked in and seem to have done the job and hope she's back home very soon. At least it's good to know that her wound is healing nicely. I'm glad the hospital is feeding her well as she does need to get her strength back up, but there's nothing like your own home. Do remind her that we are all thinking of her and her husband, as he must have been very worried.
Thanks everyone, either Pam or I will update Sanji with your posts when we next speak to her :tup
I haven't been on here for majority of the year. But hugs & best wishes to Sanji xxxxx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.