Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Darren,Do you know what type of plane is scheduled to leave Edinburgh on a Thursday evening at 18.55 to Dalaman?
Tom 228 and Tom 229

I
Jay Trip ,

Expect a Boeing 737-800 (Sunwing livery).

Darren
Hi Darren, do you know how many of the Thomson 757s have been converted to allow the extra legroom in the front cabin? I ask because I have just booked Corfu from B'Ham (TOM 7112) on 9th Sept and that has allowed me to select 34" seats; earlier I priced up Cardiff -Corfu (VERY pricey!) and that also gave me the option.
brewerdave,

I'm not sure of the exact number, but it's at least 4 of them and I was lead to beleive they all will eventually for fleet commonality.

Thomson Airways first Boeing 787-8 is now in British airspace and about to land on runway 23R at Manchester as I type. I've just watched her to 2 circuits around the hold as she was running 20 minutes early to make sure she landed bang on time for the cameras.

Darren
Just waved her in at the viewing park, stunning aircraft got some good pics.
We are booked with Thomson to go to Cuba for our honeymoon on 23rd July. We have received a letter stating, despite paying for the premium club upgrade, the aircraft they are using does not have any premium cabin seats and so we can't have it.

Any one have any idea if this is true or just a cover for over booking the premium seats?!

Flight number is TOM 122.

Any help or info would be great

Thanks
Hi Darren

will Thomson be doing any dreamliner (prep) flights to Tenerife in July?

I still need to book my flights for our holiday 12th July to 23rd July, so was hoping (praying ha)! that there will be on our dates.

I cant see anything on your link's

if not can you please advise which aircraft will be used for the following flight numbers on the above dates:
TOM 2560 (man-tfs)
TOM 2203 (tfs-man)

cheers
Darren is busy this weekend but is going to try and pop in. He'll be back to normal ;) on Monday evening. :tup
Hello can anyone tell me if Thomson still have In Flight Entertainment, I heard it had stopped on short haul flights. I am travelling to Gran Canaria in 4 weeks, sorry if it has already been posted!

No IFE on short and mid haul flights chilligrape
Multijim wrote:
We are booked with Thomson to go to Cuba for our honeymoon on 23rd July. We have received a letter stating, despite paying for the premium club upgrade, the aircraft they are using does not have any premium cabin seats and so we can't have it.

Any one have any idea if this is true or just a cover for over booking the premium seats?!

Flight number is TOM 122.

Any help or info would be great

Thanks

When you booked the flight was probably due to be operated by an ex first choice 767 with 63premium club seat, they are now using an ex thomsonfly 767 with only 31 seats. This is due to Dreamliner delays as this aircraft is covering for one that had to leave the fleet.
BY-TOM-AMM-FCA wrote:
No IFE on short and mid haul flights chilligrape

Ok thanks, I didn't think so, will have to think of other ways to keep the kids amused! :(
Anyone seen any photos of the Dreamliner's cabin yet? Thomson dont seem to want to let any out to the public!
Yes, it's very smart don't think I'm allowed to upload them but it is a nice airy bright cabin.
Jimbob has the aircraft come fitted with its Premium cabin? Ive seen the economy but not the premium cabin photos?
Thanks BEfreeTODAY looks excellent cannot wait to experience a flight onboard in July!

Hope Thomson release the full set of photos!
Thanks TOM-AMM...

Thomson are adamant that the aircraft to be used has zero premium seats!
It's all very annoying!

Cheers.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.