Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
absolutely Lez I am baked seems far hotter than usual for march !! but not complaining are we :rofl infact my maid said yesterday monsson is coming!!!!!!!!!!! bit early i'd say! but i know what she means overcast and muggy humidity
chilly :)
:shock:

Oh cilly i realy do hope your maid was wrong we are comming out on the 31st for the first time should hate to turn up for the monsoon fingers crossed it does not come early :lol:

Enjoy your hoilday

by the way its freezing here and now its hailing :shock:

Pip
x :yikes
:lol: No Pip I would think it extreemly un likely dont worry :) my family are also coming out at the end of the month and I wonder how my 2 grandsons will cope in this heat!! :yikes sun is out now anyway not so overcast!! you will bne fine im sure, very hot but fine!! :)
chillyx
will be there in 12 days forgot what it feels like to be outside and warm
Listening to the RAIN and HAIL hammering down on the conservatory roof and watching the birds flying backwards in what seems a gale force 8 wind I was wondering what sort of weather I will be looking forward to in 11 days time? (don't think i'll need to bring the wellies) :D Snow as well here now!!!
ummm where we ate tonight the waiter said to me 'too hot' ...yes.. i said and then he proceeded to tell me that there were so many black clouds today we might get rain (!!!! sorry) and also that they have had showers in south Goa :yikes i said its too early for monsoon and he said 'no with this global warming and changes maybe not the sky lookin like monsoon and humidity too high' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and it did earlier i have to be honest :shock:
heres hoping!!
Chilly x :)
The warmer for me then the better, I love the heat ! :sun :sun :sun
Into the 100s is fine by me. anything below 80 in Goa I HATE :cry: :cry: :cry: and by that I mean in the evening not during the day.
One very hot night (about 80 degrees) I had a jacket round my shoulders cos I was feeling a bit cold. Even the Indian waiter was laughing and told me it wasnt cold.
Warm and humid whatever I dont care I love it!!!
iv another 19 days till we get there can you keep the global warming monsoon at bay please until around the 29th april
Just thought I would let you all have today's weather report.

Hot and Humid over cast early morning sunny for the rest of the day, did I mention it is hot, 95 in old money

Lez 8)
Hopefully it will be at 100 for when I arrive in April :D :sun
Will you still be there in mid-april Lez? Maybe see you again at Mai Thai
it was lot cooler as we went on the beach today and you get thatice breeze ahhh great, yes i dont mind how hot it is i just hate the excessively high humidity which we have now where you drip just taking a few steps!! :lol:
chilly
today is hot high 80s light breeze l call it a doctor breeze and low humidity perfic.
blowing a gale on the beach today and the sea was the wildest i have seen it for a long long time!! still pepole going in although it looked pretty dangerous to be honest
:shock: chilly
Cloudy and breezy today...

john
yes John its great after all the heat isnt it!! It actually reminds me of England a bit today sitting out on the porch ... :)
Chilly I dont do clouds :evil: Its your job to get rid of them for me coming on 17th April :rofl
This is all I want to see every single day :sun :sun :sun :sun :sun
Yes thats it Chilly's fault driving about in a 4x4

it started out overcast today the the sun came through and now its overcast and the electric has gone off no fans no air im sweating like a little pig at a BBQ going foe my 4th shower yes it has to be Chilly fault :rofl :twisted: :)
Course if is Lez we will sort her out on 18th April at Lazy Days :lol: :rofl
Gemma I would sooner try to sort out a mother Tiger with kittens :)
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.