Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Yep I think you'll find it's dead then I'm afraid.
it closes down the first week in november and even after that there is more and more staying open through the winter now
if half term fall the last week in october they will be waiting for it it as there could still be a bit of trade left
:sun2
ahh ok, still not sure whether it would be a good idea to go anymore, damn college! lol hopefully i'll sort something out, if anyone else knows any info on what its like that time of the year could you please let me know? thankyou
Elle xx
Hi, can only tell you about last October half term (last week of October)
Everything was still open but a lot quieter than during the summer of course.
Have you considered the weather? last year it absolutely poured with rain for the whole week,was quite cold too. i lived in jeans and cardigan for the week. :yikes
ooh ok, i went last october too but i went around the 17th which was my college half term, the weather was pretty rubbish but it didnt bother me to much lol, although now im wondering whether its worth going :que
Elle.x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.