Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Worried
6 Posts
get down to the Aqua world place near Palma - brilliant day out

loads of arcades around, Pirates show in the afternoon, The House of KAtmandu briliant sa well and i think its 15 euros each but your daughter would be free

When it rains when we go cos it aways does in August there is alwasy this amazing electric storm which goes on for a couple of days - we alwasy just end up exploring the island getting the local bus somewhere and then we find its not raining there yet - i am sure you wil have a bril time over there
We had that problem, my daughter is a red head, so we didn't want to go to Majorca when it was too hot.
We had about 5 sunny dry days out of 14, and ran out of things to do!!! :cry

We went to the Pirates, sat in Mr Beans while the kids played on the machines, and we caught up with emails ;)
Our apartments had a small park (outside) and games inside, but I am glad we bought some dvd's for them to watch in the apartment.

Now if we had found an indoor pool, they'd have been happy.

I am sure things will pick up now, as I was told if they have a good March, May will be wet. :cry
This site always seems to be the most accuarate, the BBC always seems to be well out!

This is for Palma though, not far away!!

http://uk.weather.com/weather/10day-Palma-de-Mallorca-SPXX0061
We've just returned from our two week holiday at the weekend. The weather wasn't great but with a manic 16 month old in tow we didn't have time to sit still on the beach or a sunbed, we were constantly running after her! I preferred the cloudier days, more time to get out and about and not worry about suncream or keeping out of the midday sun. The nights were also cooler. We went to the park everyday, swam in the indoor pool and wandered around the shops.

I wouldn't worry about the weather, you can't do anything about it, just pack an umbrella and a cagoule just in case!

Hoping it stays nice for you - but not too hot!
Thanks all... the link to the weather site was interesting - completly different to the met office.

I really just wanted to know of any activities which cuold keep the lil one occupied more than anything else.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.