Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Please can someone tell me where to catch the Benidorm bus from Benidorm resort, back to the airport. If it leaves from the new bus station, where is the new bus station. Where will I get tickets from also. Thank you :cheers
Hi carol .. I have given a link to the Benidorm Bus Station topic in my reply just a few posts above.

David :wave
Anyone used Travel Republic for airport transfers.....Just did a quote with them for 6 of us return journey from Alicante airport to Benidorm.....unbeliveably cheap price of £89.46
Thats £14.91 each return....
Has anyone ever used them? How reliable are they
just got back yesterday from benidorm we used travel republic to book everything
they sub out the transfers to a company called resort care and destination services they were fantastic
we landed in alicante found the desk outside arrivals went to the bus waited 15 mins and were in our hotel in benidorm in about an hour to come home we went to the office in resort just to confirm our pick up time was told 8am and the bus was there smack on time would deffo use them again
this is the company they use http://www.bestresortcare.com
Hi pat , i`m using travel republic for a trip in april , i was wondering where abouts in the resort is their office , as i might as well nip doon to get my time for depature from them instead of trying to get through on the phone.
its on the road that runs just at the side of the uk club
i think steptoes 2 is oposite
Hi my parents are staying at the club levante in benidorm is there a bus they can catch from airport to this hotel or will it just be a taxi if so any one any ideas on the cost thanks
Hi a judy ... the scheduled bus service will take them to Benidorm Bus Station. Taxis and shuttle buses operate from there into the resort.

Alternatively, they could pre-arrange a shared coach transfer from the airport to their hotel (or immediate vicinity) with one of the many transfer operators mentioned here in this topic. Taxis or private transfers are also an option, but are obviously more expensive.

Weblinks, timetables and some approximate prices can be accessed on page 1 of this topic, a browse through later pages will let you read member feedback and opinions about the various options.

I notice that the forecasts show quite regularly these days "Fog" for the airport. How serious a problem is this? We were scheduled to fly out this coming Wednesday for a 12 night stay in Benidorm, unfortunately illness in the family has caused to us to postpone our plans but we might be able to go a day or two later. Anybody know if the fog is causing problems?
Hi Captain Bligh ... I am not aware of any specific weather related problems at Alicante Airport. However, some weather forecasting websites have been reporting fog on an almost daily basis since last summer all along the Costa Blanca. But webcams usually show a different picture !!

Page 1 of our WEATHER Q&As topic may provide you with some alternative links to try. In fact browsing back through that topic, I can see that concerns about the constant 'fog' reports were first discussed last July.

Hope you manage to get away okay, even if a little later than planned.

David,
Muchos gracias por tu ayudar. ;) We actually bought our flights last summer at bottom dollar prices from Easyjet and I paid a deposit on our hotel but then one of our close family members took ill in the New Year and because help is much needed at the moment we decided to postpone. These things happen. Thanks for your kind words.
Well, I suppose after months of daily fog warnings, it was inevitable that weathermen would actually be right one day, and it seems that yesterday was the day !!

Several flights were delayed at Alicante (and other Spanish airports) yesterday due to reduced visibility at various times of day. Some meteorologists are warning that the problem could persist for the next week or so.

Hi Sue ...

Jet 2 are now doing private and shared transfers

Jet2 formalised a business deal last year with independent transfer company, Holiday Taxis. Weblinks are provided from Jet2 to the Holiday Taxis website, in the same way that they also link directly to other holiday insurance and car hire broker sites. Bookings and contracts will be those independent companies, rather than with Jet2.

Hi, we are going to benidorm on the 14th may staying at the sol pelicanos.Can anyone tell me how long the transfer is from the airport to the resort?
Many thanks
Karlee
It would take around 45 minutes to an hour from airport to resort, depending on time of day. But if you are using a tour operator's transfer coach, you could be lucky and be the first drop off, or you could be unlucky and be the last, which could add another 45 minutes to an hour depending on the number of drop offs.

Or you could be very unlucky and be sat waiting on the coach for 45 mins ...waiting for the Glasgow flight to land before you go anywhere. :evil:
This means the Tour Operator only uses one bus for transfers....it has happened to me twice in the last 6 months with Thomson (Xmas & Easter)

I wasn't a happy bunny...I can tell you :evil:

Sanji
Hi, thanks for the information....ooghhh i hope that does'nt happen to us.
Thanks again.
Karlee
Hi, Sanji mentioned to me a short while ago that she had heard that airport buses were now running hourly from Alicante to Benidorm from morning until late in the evening.

Here is the new timetable and prices.

http://www.alicante-spain.com/benidorm_denia.html#bus_to_benidorm_and_denia

Sue :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.