Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
Blue Bay Escape
112 Posts
hi
we have booked to go back to the bluebay for our 3rd year running.
we visited there last july and before that september.
the weather was glorious bar a couple of wet days with thunder storms, this was ok though as it clears the air and makes the heat more bearable. :D
hi maxb
the answer to your question is no the bluebay do not provide towels for around the pool. as for the mozzies they are quite bad so take lots of repellent saying that i only got bit twice but they ate my hubby alive!!! :wave
hi mikka lee
thanks for that,my parents are there now and they tell me they are bit all over :(
Hi
29 days to go, i was just reading some previous posts about prices, we went in august last year and it cost us 3000, wen i was looking this year it went up loads and didnt think we would be able to go but i email the hotel and got the prices of them, them looked for flights the flights cost 169 pp and the hotel send you a taxi for transfer :D so you dont have to worry bout getting there, and the accomadation was just ynder 2 grand because we have only got to my for hubby myself and my 17 year old because the accom is free for 12 and under, the flight we are on is the exact same flight that first choice are charging a fortune for, all together it is costing us 3000 again as appose to 4000 fc quoted to go the same time.
hello all we r thinking bout booking bbe for 2 weeks begining of sept this yr,but we r wondering if they have a park?and wat its like?
also wat do u have to wear at meal times?
thank you for ur replies
trace xxx
sorry i also wanted to know if u can take drinks up to ur room at nite?coz we went to ibiza in june and the kids were shattered by 9pm,so we would sit on the balcony with our drinks,but im not sure everyone allows this?
sorry to b a pain :oops:
Hi troops and welcome to HT!

While you are waiting for replies, can I ask that you do not use phone style text as per our Rules of Posting?
Rules Of Posting:

2) Do NOT post in TXT message style - Your post WILL be deleted.

Some of our visually impaired members use Screen Readers that do not recognise this type of text.

Thanks.

luci :wave
:oops: :oops: im really sorry,didnt read them properly,sorry again
No problem, thanks for your understanding.

luci :wave
Hi,
sorry i didnt reply straight away i have been on my holidays, firstly im sorry but there is not a park but there is plenty of things in the clubs for the kids, it states that men have to were trousers/pants but my hubby got away with 3quarters and t shirt, and yes you can take drinks back to your room we did it all the time just inform the barstaff and they will give you the drink and just ask you to return the glasses the next morning.
we went 2004 and 2005 I would pack some long pants as it depended who spotted you in the restaurant, my hubi got sent out for wearing 3/4 pants and then a man wearing shorts ate his meal without being spotted. Better to be safe than sorry :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.