Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
We are staying at the Fiesta Club Bahamas. Do you know how much tobacco is out there? ie drum, amber leaf, cutters choice? thanks dee
Sorry must have stuttered at the last "0" you are of course correct about the 100 square metres.
drum is 38 euro for 10 packs.shop is on main strip on right from where your hotel is. about 10 mins away.collect you fiesta points ok.read booklet .enjoy it.
I haven't been to any bar or restaurant in Ibiza where you cannot smoke. In fact it is almost considered mandatory.
lol casperslides, we were in Playa Den Bossa in June, in fact at the Fiesta Bahamas and it seemed it was also mandatory at the hotel. Only outside though, nobody is allowed to smoke in the hotel bars and public rooms.
The entertainment was outside though so it wasn't a problem for the people who smoke.
DJWoody is correct, the tabac shop is about 10-15 minutes walk on right but you have to turn right out of hotel then left then right first if that makes sense? It has set opening times though and I'm not sure what they are, it seemed to be closed nearly everytime we went past. If you just want a packet of cigs at a time you can get them from the machine in the beach bar and a shop about 5-10 minutes walk. Go out of hotel and turn right, shop on right hand side has a machine in the front and its open really late if you are running short its handy.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.