Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
smoking
26 Posts
I thought smoking had now been banned around hotel pools and also in bars and restaurants that serve food and allow under 16's entry?

Anyone know how this has affected the Sirenis Seaview in Port d'es Torrent?
smoking was allowed around the pool at the fiesta bahamas, the only place it was banned was in the bar and restaurant. everyone just went outside
smoking around the pool but nowhere in the hotel at all other than your room at the Fiesta Tanit
ichmeler girl do you no where i can buy ciggies from?will be staying at the tanit
Hi Boots
there is one in the town about 20mins to half hour walk from the tanit, or a taxi for 5 euros the Tanit will order you a taxi free of charge the one we used was by the taxi rank in San Antonio where they drop you off there is a large bank on the corner walk up the left side of this by the exchange bureau (not the side with the pharmacy on the other one) which give better rates than the hotel and lovely english woman was there when we were there and its next door if you need any more info just ask
thanks ichmeler girl,how far is it from san an bay :?: fancy seeing a few diffrent recorts this year :)
about an hours stroll but you could get there quick if you caught the bus from by the hotel they run every hour but never did find out the times waited but it was too hot so got as taxi to San An only 5 euros and with 4 of us don't know what the bus would have cost us
thanks,dont think we will bother with buses,taxi sounds good to me :!:
can anyone give me a idea of the price of the cigs and tobacco at moment
it would be golden v tobacco and l and b cigs we are coming over in may
golden v tobacco and l and b== you mean golden virginia and lambert & butler....last year they was 43 euro a box of 10 and 200 l n b was 29.50.euros.. i have all last years prices to hand out if you wish to get a rough idea.
thing is mayfair went up last year and then they went down in price...
i will get a new list in may for you all .unless someone goes before then.

San antonio town.. as 3 shops by the way.... and a couple in the bay area...you will find that they are a bit more than benidorm...cost to get them over to the islands adds on a bit to price.
just to let you know you cannot carry bottles in your hand bags.they must be in your case still.so watch the weight.
200 lambert & butler and 50g x 10 of golden virginia in ibiza thanks in advance tracey
l & bs are as of may/june this year=29.50 euros.10 x g v=43.00 euros.
  • Edited by djwoody 2007-08-22 09:51:44
thanks very much
tracey
sorry l & bs are 29.50 euros ok
hi woody- would i get better value paying in euros or stirling for tobacco

thanks
Anyone help Please. We Are Off To Ibiza Tomorrow Night, Playa Den Bossa. Can Anyone Please Tell Me What The Laws Are On Smoking?
Also What The Allowance Is, For Tobacco Per Person? Thanks Any Info Would Be Appreciated. Dee
Tobacco allowance for personal use is 3200 or 16 cartons. The Spanish no smoking ban is not as rigid as the UK so it may be your hotel has an area where you can smoke and also the bars if under 1000 square metres can opt to be smoking or non smoking. You will probably need to do a quick reccy and find the bar that most suits you.

Could you please not capitilise the start of all words. Thanks
it's one hundred square metres.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.