Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
:lol:
we all had a fantastic time at this resort. you could do as much, or as little as you liked. we went with an open mind after reading some pretty drab posts, but i'm pleased to say this was one of the best holidays we have had. anyone concerned should worry not.
pleased to answer any questions posed.
regards

sully & family

(p.s. dan, AASEF)
Totally agree with Sully, Me and my family had an excellent holiday, sunny, hot, clear skys and very relaxing.

Its a holiday that really is what you make of it so if you go out there ready to complain - you won't have a good holiday.

The staff are friendly and getting your sunbeds reserved is not a problem.

I would definately go back there again!!

Oh and I met up with Lee2411 at the resort too - Lee you must post what the Starwars trip was like!! :wink:
Hi to everyone,

I'm so pleased you all had a good holiday I agree with you dan your holiday is what you make it we had a lovely relaxing time at this hotel made easier by the friendly staff ( dont they work hard ? )

We would go back there again but we cant find a travel agent who has this hotel in the books, we travelled with Thomson but they dont seem to be sending people to this hotel next year, never mind will just have to start going through all the reviews for other hotels :bhead :bhead

Thanks to everyone who has wrote on this topic you all have been very helpfull if I find a travel agent who has bookings to this hotel I will let you know.

Take care everyone

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :wave :wave :wave :wave
Absolutely - the animation team work extemely hard there, especially with the resources they have.

According to the Rep, Thomas Cook are booking there next year???
hi Pittie

it's taken it's time but finaly it's time to go.. only one more sleep...

see you soon

Lee

Hi Lee,

You don't see us. :(

Because of sickness of my husband we have cancel our holiday.

I hope you have a very nice holiday :D

Kind regards from the Netherland,
Pittie
sorry for the delay, been really busy since i got back.

I have to say i really enjoyed my holiday the hotel was ok and the weather stunning.

I'll break the hotel down:-
rooms - great, clean and spacious only problem i had was the mattress... it was solid!!!
Facilities - also great, the pool is good, the beach area is perfectly clean and has plenty room to sunbathe.
entertainment - they work hard to keep people happy and leave you alone if you can't be bothered.
food - I can't really complain there was lots of it in the restaurant, a bit repetative but what do you expect with all inclusive, they did there best with theme nights but i did get sick of it after a while. outside the restaurant you had to pay for food unless you went to a wee cafe upstairs and got the left overs from the previous meal.
drink - my huge complaint here, there was only 4/5 drinks on All inclusive, if you wanted more you had to pay for it!!! i have never had this before and after speaking to other people from other hotels they all said that they got free access to all kinds of drink.

all in all, this is a good hotel if they could get the all inclusive part sorted. Would i stay there again? probably not, i would go back to tunisia but i would go to a hotel that offered more in the all inclusive package.

The real highlights of my trip was the safari park and pirate ship trip, the whole day was fantastic and very enjoyable. I also went on the Sahara trip and although my expience was not the best due to problems with the bus i would reconmend it to everyone. I did the tents in the sahara part and to see the sun rise over the desert was very sureal. this trip also includes a visit to the Ampithere at El jem and the star wars set.... be warned though the thompson's rep sold the tents as 4 * but they are no where near that... you get a tent with 2 single beds for you and then a sheet and 2 single beds for someone else.... also be prepared for a lot of sitting... the bus does something like 700 miles in 2 days....

hi dan,

as you can see above, the star wars trip was great, you'd have loved it.....

Hi pittie,

hope everything is ok and your Husband is feeling better, hope you get to go away soon.

Lee
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.