Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi Gem

Go to http://www.icmeleronline.com
web site it will tell you everything you need to know, its has a forum set up just for Icmeler lovers.

Lynn
Nightlife stops in Icmeler at Midnight, Apart from the 2 discos that are open untill 4 am.
Just to correct the last post

The night life does not stop in Icmeler at midnight.

The music stops in the bars at midnight and the bars in town are allowed to serve until 2 am.

The bars at your hotels or apartments can serve you till whatever time they like.

Marmaris is a 10 minute bus ride away and the bars close at 4am on the beach and 5am in bar street
John
Cool about Mamaris only been 10 mins away, does the bus run till late or will we need to get a taxi there and back?
Gem

Almost certain the last dolmus from Icmeler into Marmaris is midnight. Thereafter it will be taxi's I'm afraid and they aren't cheap.

Wilson :wink:
Gem2747, Can you tell me what you describe as Nighlife please, Last dolmeus to leave Marmaris for Icmeler is at 00.45 make sure your early as it often leaves earlier, and also remember that Taxis after Midnight double in cost
What I mean by nightlife is, Clubs and bars that play good music till late 1-2 pm etc
Thanks Gem2747 for your reply, I am now Correct in what I thought Nightlife was for you, All music stops in Icmeler at Midnight unless you go to the eithier of the 2 Discos, Should you go to Marmaris go to Bar street where you will find Real nighlife with some of the Biggest Disco's you will ever see, Yes they are pretty expensive but well worth a visit.
Ok thank you for your help will check out Bar Street.

Gem x
can anyone recommend things to do and see as first time there?
whilst waiting for replies you could [if you haven't already] look at the Members Resort Reports

wizard
Hi REMIE, If you scroll back to June 30th, 2007, you will find the Icmeler Discussion Forum and you should find all you need to know about the resort.

Les

*Merged thanks Les- Briar
Bumping thread again for Turkey first timer.

Les
Brought forward for someone recommended this resort.

Les
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.