Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi Emsie

Yes its still busy then.

Its the time of year I prefer to go.
as dazbo i always go in september,still warm but not baking hot,roll on 07th sept for me.
its the 15th for me so near and yet so far :lol:
Wife & I are also going on Sept 7th staying in Ustan apartments in Icmeler,
still hot but not to busy
:lol: Thanks everybody for your replys...

Lynn, we are hoping to book for the 15th too, so we might see you there :P ...

Do anybody know the cheapest travel agants or website to book through as we are on a bit of a budget because we only got back from Ibiza on Sat just gone... but cant wait around for another holiday as we are really depressed back home :( so want to get this booked straight away...

Again thanks in advance...

:lol: Emsie :lol:
YOU say you know mehmet thats nice to know as im txting him keeping in touch , i met him when i went few weeks ago he seems really nice to talk too.
My daughter used to clean the pots in jasmin which was funny.
The guys there all seem nice mehmet is even wanting to go out with me but i wouldnt really get involved while on holiday with any guys.
So tell me abit more on how you know mehmet would like to say that i got chatting to you whay#ts your name he might rember you !
im going back on the 10th aug this year again .
Whens your next time that you go back to icmeler
to every1 else who goes to icmeler AINT IT A DREAM !!!
you must try the stonehouse resturant very good food :lol: just at the back of the grand aquarium
ahmet and staff very good :lol:
let me no what you think
here in icmeler on holiday for another week hard life
Last year I used to nip in there on a Saturday afternoon to watch the horses as it was very quiet.

If they are still same staff as last year they should remember me turning up on my motorbike.

John
Hi H/T. I have noticed when we visit Icmeler that the same music is played in most bars, 60s, 70s, Motown. Can you let me know if any bars play Rock Music or, wouldnt A Rock Bar go down very well in Icmeler? I love the music but i was thinking of Son and his Girfriend. Happy hols Anna xxxxxx
we are going to icmeler next august has anyone been to the palm garden apartments ??? :D
i will try that stonehouse restaurant.
I am going to be stopping in juniper hotel in 2 weeks time today, trying to save for spends., this el be my next holiday as only been home 3 weeks so work are going to finish me wornt stop me having a other brill hol in icmeler though why kids are off school thats why im going.
Thers so much to do and see and i will be going on the boat trips for sure to get a nice tan while having the wind might be to hot to sit in it all day with my chils.
So any1 know off any good places in icmeler for kids know the water parks are ace but my daughter doesnt swim so it doesnt help.
the hotel says there isnt a play area for kids and more suited for coup[les so i will have make sure she enjoys this 1!
Hi Liverbirdnikki
We stayed at the Palm Gardens this year, our 7th time to Icmeler and the best apartments we have been to. Look on the reviews, they are brill and Ali and Sebastian are so helpful. going to the Dominican Republic in September but really wish we were going back to the Palm Gardens. :wink:
Shaz150
thanks shaz,

i looked at the reviews before i booked this holiday, i have never been to Turkey before so we are really looking forward to it, we are off to Zante on the 8th aug so counting the days hours and seconds hehehe :D :D
:lol: Hi all....

Does anybody know approximately how much spending money i will need for a week self catering in Icmeler in September...?
I have been to Icmeler before but just want a second opinion off you guys really...

Thanks in advance...

How many people, how many adults, how old are the kids if any, do you eat a lot, do you drink a lot, do the kids eat a lot, the list is endless so please give up a bit more info.

John
:lol: Hi John,

Sorry :oops: ... 2 adults, no children... Just eat average really, good breakfast, snack for dinner and a evening meal... Hoping to hire a speedy boat out for a hour in the week and prob another boat trip for all day, but thats about it for excursions...

Any approx suggestions would be great, thanks in advance....

I'm sure this has been covered before, but i'm off to Icmeler in 2 weeks time for the first time. Can anyone recommend a good Jewellers for me please. We need some repairs doing and the wife want's some diamond earings.
Cheers Laurence
Hi Laurence

There are so many good jewellers in Icmeler but my favourit is Kurt Jewellers good diamonds and even better coffee :lol: ask for Steve and tell him Lynn sent you.

The green tree is a good one as well.

my advice is shop around then make up your mind.

Enjoy your hols

Lynn
Thanks for that Lynn. :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.