Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
glitmour its Whacky

John
Hi all,
saw a post a while ago cant remember if it was on here or Icmeler online forum but we are going back to Icmeler in May on our honeymoon :lol: and would like to take some guinness for Ozkam at the wayside but would like to take Hamdi something as well but havent got a clue what to take, would anyone that knows these guys be able to help? have every faith in you guys to come up with something :?
many thanks
Sue
Hi Marki,

My review was about the Siesta Apartments.... Sorry.....

:lol: Emsie :lol:
Hi Emsie, I know exactly where they are now! Thanks.

We have stayed at the Selen II Hotel and the MarBas Hotel. This is our first year self catering.

When do you go and where are you staying?

Tracey
Hi sueles810,

I think you'll find that Hamdi would like some Stella.

Barbara
Hi Tracey,

We are not going this year(so im really jealous of you), as we are going to Ibiza to check out what it is like there (exploring other places while we are YOUNG & LIVELY).
I am really upset not to be going back there this year though as i have been away with my fiancee 6 times since we have been together, and i have never loved anywhere more than ICMELER.
We will be definately going back though, as i am going to try and persuade my fiancee to go back after Ibiza this year, if not then prob next year.
Going to Ibiza on the 14th July.

:lol: Emsie :lol:
Marki, I have sent you a PM.
Thanks jaffacakes

Really appreciate your reply, it has given us lots to think about. I have replied to your PM so if you get a min; lots more questions have been posed!!

Only 12 more sleeps to go!!!!!!! Yahoo!!!! Whippee!!!!!

Not that we are excited at all....
Are there any HT/IOL Party Nights arranged for tis year?
I am in Icmeler May and August.

I am sure JT wont mind a crowd turning up and buying him drinks on his birthday (will you John?)
The more hic the merrier :glynis :glynis :glynis

John
Hi John!

Never asked before (though I am sure it's been mentioned somewhere) are you a Red or Blue supporter.
If it's Red I guess you will be checking out flights to Cardiff on 13th May.

The again we could just watch it in comfort in Icmeler!
Already got my seat sorted in the Old Famous Kitchen.

A few beers and watch the match and then a load of food and more drinks afterwards to celebrate Liverpools winning the FA cup

John
It's a date!
just to get in practice for when we win it next year.
I nearly fell off my chair laughing then.

Btw we have decided to have the first HT/ICR party on 10th May in Old Famous Kitchen if anyone else is about at that time then please feel free to join in.

John
Hmmmmmmm 10th of May

That date sounds familiar.
Yes I thought that too.

Rami's idea so all day on the boat then off to watch the racing then quick shower and back out for the party so I hope you are good at musical chairs :shock:

John
I usually end up sitting on the floor when playing musical chairs. But dont worry about it. Just leave me there with a crate of efes!
Hi does anyone know if u can buy designer dog collars and leish in Icmeler or marmaris had a look last year but did not see any.

*Edit please do not post in phone text Briar
My friend has started working in the Buffalo Bar this season - Does anyone know where it is?? Can`t recall seeing it last year.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.