Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
hey just found this site was wondering if any body went in the three bells in icmeler. it was across from the lion bar
Is that the 3 Bells by Eileens with 4 Bells on the pub sign? That really tickled me, :rofl and my hubby couldnt get his head around it, mind you we never said anything because we found it a great night out. Bye for now Anna,
Its the one across from the LION bar and facing the Blue Rainbow.

John
Thank you John, I was thinking of the one across from Eileens British fish and chip shop sorry. I do know the 3 Bells which Leanne is referring to, and that too is a fantastic night out. Afraid to say though that hubbys fave place is the Chill Bar, he likes the music there :rofl We will be in the 3 Bells most days for our full English breakfast even though our hotel, The Blue Rainbow is H/B Tc abd be happy Anna. xxxxxxxx
I know through past posts that there are various changes happening to Icmeler (such as florida, lighthouse, building works etc) - Are there any updates?
Three Bells across from the Lion Bar has been taken over by two guys from Dreamboys International.

Mr Cooks restaurent just down from the Lion and at the side of the Doruk Hotel is now called Tigers and is run by Tiger of ex Venice.

Lee of ex Venice HAS refurbed the old "EMIRAM HOTEL" and built a new bar area and has called it "Heat and Breeze" this is opposite Waterfall restaurent.

Oscar of Oscars Fun Pub and ex of OBs has moved to the Pop Inn Restaurent.

Just a few of many moves for some of the people we all know

Gene
Faruk - (DJ venice, one of the brothers), has taken his own place in the village this year.
Sorry dont know any more about it.
Ooh, can anyone enlighten us ... if Faruk has got his own place, we'd love to find it and visit when we are out there???
He definitely got the bar, it was him i spoke to yesterday.
My aunt and uncle out there at moment, said he ripped place apart so will find out more on their return mid week.
The place Faruk has is Richards Place - used to be owned by his brother Erdal (known as Joseph).
I have just heard the Majestic has opened for the season, is this true?

Oooh can we nip over for our tea one night my mum said ha ha :lol:
Yes its been open for a while now and so has the Bonjour in fact after its clean out it hasn't closed really.

John
Cheers John :D

Can't wait for the season to start properly and we start getting info and reviews through.

John are you over there now?
There is no way I would go out there this early though if Rami had his way I would be there now.

5th May for me and thats early enough for me.

John
john and rami i think its time for you to give us another update on video of whats going on >>>> it really gets you in the mood when you look at the last two videos you have done and i find it gets you through this grotty weather we are having ............please please
Hiya!
We went to turkey a few years back (oct 2003)
found champagne bar just over the road from our hotel!and loved it there! was planing to go back there this year and stay at the siesta aprtments just at the side of the bar! but ive read bad things both about the apartments and bar!
has it gone downhill?
If anyone could let us know we would really apreciate it! as we need to get booked up and would rather know wether it has gone downhill before hand! (if it has we may have to look at other apartments/hotels!)
:? Thanks :?
Hi All,

Me and my boyfriend (19 & 21) stayed in the Siesta Apartments in august last year and loved every minute of it, it was brilliant :D :D :D

All the staff are very friendly and make you fell very welcome.

The rooms are not that big and are quite basic but it is just what you need to sleep and get changed in.
And the Champagne bar..... what a great place, the entertainment is class and the staff will go that extra mile for you to enjoy your stay.

I would definately recommend this hotel to all.

If anybody wants more info, just ask.

Emsie :lol: :lol:
we are going to the siesta apartments this year, we have stayed in icmeler twice now at various hotels, but this is the first year we are going self catering. has anyone else got anymore reports on the siesta apartments as there aren't any on the reviews site.

we go in august from gatwick for 2 weeks.
yes please emsie, can i have some more information on these apartments, mind you, it's too late now as we are booked. Not after a million dollar apartment, they are never massive in turkey, but are they big enough for 2 adults and a 5 yr old. (1 bed apt) and we have sister & bro in law staying in a studio apartment too
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.