Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
For that money they will not argue about sorting it out for you as long as it isn't damaged they will just send it back to the suppliers.

John
Awwwwwww bless. No it isnt damaged and i thought with it being so expensive it was worth a try. I shall bring it with us when we return in 44 days time. Cant wait. Bye for now and take care. Anna xxxxxxxxxx
Marki

If you like Beer try the local beer effes it is lovely a bit like Stella according to my other half.

I am feeling sad now as we are going to Egypt this year and not my beloved Icmeler.

Ola
ooooooooooooo h yes try Efes, I prefer the bottle find draught too gassy ?
Efes dark much nicer!!
Never had Efes dark, what does it taste like?
Efes dark is wonderful, but be careful it is stronger and gives you a headache if you drink 10 or more.
does it taste like Mild?

Or still taste like efes?

:shock: 10 :shock: :shock: ha ha
Colette there only 10 mil bottles lol :lol:
:hmmm :hmmm I never know when you are winding me up lol

Does it taste of Mild though?
I don't know what the Dark taste's like Colette but willing to give them a go next time we are out there :wink:

Regards,

TIMUK.
All in the name of testing it of course :lol:
Dark Efes is very sweet and in 330ml bottles like our bottles in UK pubs.

I seem to drink this for the first few days back in Turkey as the ordinary Efes gives me heartburn for a while.

It is stronger though does nowt to me but then a bottle of vodka doesn't do much to me either :lol:

John
I can see I will have to test drive some dark Efes in Sept, just to see if I like it of course :lol:
John Tooey
We have heard all about efes and vodka but what about a bottle of Bush or Black Bush and by the way AS i told you before it is or wedding anniversary in Sept if you have the money I have the time.
Tom
No problem.

Mmmm Black Bush and I hope the only thing that you put in it is your tongue otherwise you may as well be drinking cooking whicky.

Btw it is Toohey

John
John Toohey
Do they sell whicky in Icmeler or is it whiskey in Icmeler.

Regards Tom
Hey emsie...was your reply about the Miray??

And Jaffacakes...please come straight back on after your hols and let me know about the Miray...never been to Icmeler so want loads of info!! Leaving on the 30th...can't wait!!

Enjoy
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.