Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
ELAMARIS
85 Posts
Are you Daveeboy from The Dis boards by any chance ? :D
nope sorry never heard of the dis boards
sorry for this old chestnut but do you flush the toilet paper at this hotel or bin it, i have to educate both my parents and child
hi daveyboy
if you had used the search facility you would have found reams on the subject of paper the link you need is under

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=12517&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=toilet+paper&start=40

brian
Hello.

I'm staying in a one-bedroom apartment at the Elamris Apartments in Protaras (well, Pernera really) for 2 weeks at the beginning of September. Just wondered if anyone could recommend a good one to ask for e.g. with a nice view, afternoon sun and not too much noise! It will be me and my girlfriend (no children) so we don't really want to be woken every morning by screams from the kid's swimming pool :wink:

Also, does anyone have a contact email address for the Elamaris? I found this website http://www.crownresortsgroup.com/article.php?id=11 which gives an email address for Bennigan's Grill & Tavern, but I couldn't see one for the apartments.

Thanks in advance.

Counting the days now!
Hi

Can't comment on there, haven't styaed there, but here are some contact details:

Protaras-Cape Greco Avenue
P.O. Box 33247
CY - 5312
Paralimni - Cyprus
Tel: + 357 23.83.18.00
Fax: + 357 23.83.18.07
eMail:elamaris@crownresortsgroup.com

Hope you have a great holiday 8)
Thanks Kezzabelle, I'll drop them a line.

Cheers.
Unfortunately "elamaris@crownresortsgroup.com" doesn't seem to work.

Can anyone suggest another one for the Elamaris please?

Thanks.
Hi smiles! Havent you left it a little late to ask for requests now? :oops: Its September on Wednesday, so i presume you are going just after then. Maybe you could ask on arrival, when you check in at the apartment? :roll: Im sure if they have rooms available with what you are asking for, they will move you if they can. No matter what, enjoy your holiday, you lucky thing..........i have another 46weeks to mine :(
Hi Smiles
I stayed at the Windmill which is right next to the Elemaris. I requested a room right at the back as the noise from the surrounding bars can be a bit loud, The rooms at the back which faced into the middle of the complex the towards the road were the ones that seemed to get the late afternoon sunshine,,,,

Cant say if any of the rooms face the sea as they all seemed to face intowards the pool area,
elizabeth
Hello Cromwell.

I was hoping that their email address might have started working again, but it seems to be permanently out of action. Hopefully a request received even the day before might help them get us into the right room to start with, rather than having to change it aftre we arrive.

Thanks for the tip Elizabeth.

We fly out on Sunday evening, so not long to wait now!

Cheers.
ask for a room in the main block at the back, anywhere else gets you either noise from the entertainment or the windmill, good luck with the sunbeds if you need any further info just ask, we went in june.
Does anyone know if this is known as "Crown Resports Elamaris"?
Yes it is known as this. Worth booking. Went in 2003 october and it was great entertainment for our 3 sons who were 8, 10 and 12. Very big rooms and clean. Would go there again but trying the Rising Star apartments this year in protaras itself.
Thanks for responding Carmen.

Can you remember what the weather was like in October back then & was the resort busy, quiet or inbetween?
It was still hot. About 90 degrees most days. Needed the water to cool down. It was steady flowing but not heaving. We went 14th October and in the last week some of the more souvenir shops were selling items off cheaper but all the other shops and restaurants were still open and there was still plenty to do. :D :) 8)
Hi,

Just booked Elamaris Apartments for next May and was wondering what kind of entertainment is available for a 12 year old? Is the kids club too young or would some of the activities be of interest to someone that age? If not, is there much to do nearby the apartments?
Thanks in advance
CT :wave
:D Hi. Our sons were 8 10 and 12 when we went here and they found plenty to do on the night in the apartments. It usually started about 8 and would finish about 10. Then there was some more entertainment which was ok for them to watch if they wanted. :)
We looked in here a few times in August and the entertainment looked good for all ages as it was a Thomson Super family place.I dont know if it still is next year.

Beware of the sunbed dash in the mornings at this place - a guy we spoke to said it starts at 6 o clock!!!There is not a great deal of room around the pool for the size of the complex.

There isn't a great deal for 12 yr olds outside here at night time.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.