Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Hi,

Can anyone please tell me what the dress code in restaurant is at night for evening meal, I normally wear 3/4 length tidy short's and a polo shirt to keep cool :hot . Don't like wearing dress trouser's in the heat. I know it's OK to wear shorts and t-shirt for lunch.

Thanks

Chazer
Last time we were there,there seemed to be no strict dress code.That was in 2004
You just couldn't go into the restaurant in your swimwear. Everything else was fine.
Hi,

Ok thanks for the info. No point in packing dress trousers if I don't need them. More so with the luggage allowance being cut by 5 kg :que . Well it is with our tour company. Only 25 days to go and away to some sunshine, I hope.

Thanks again.
Just got back from Hotel Ereso in Escana on Wednesday. The hotel is first class, we could not fault anything with it. We had clean towels everyday for two weeks,sheets changed four times and I had emailed them for requests for the room and I got ALL of what I had asked for. Mhira the Deputy Director was a Gem, she helped in every way possible. The food was good restaurant staff were very friendly as were all the staff.

If anybody needs any info please PM me and I will try and help.
did the hotel have air conditioning in the bedrooms now it has been refurbished
or is it only a ceiling fan
ta
belly
Hiya - we came back from the hotel last week - we had a ceiling fan and air conditioning - and we needed it, it was absolutely boiling! The only thing to mention was there was no hair dryer in the room - we just stood under the fan!

If anyone's got any questions about the hotel or Es Cana give me a shout. :D
thats great news
thanks a lot
my little girl suffers with eczma and needs a cool room so as not to scratch herself to death
will now book the hotel
do they let the boys (i have 2 of them as well !)
play football on the multi sports court or on the photos it
shows tennis courts and little footy nets at the ends?
is that used for footy?
presume plenty to do for them during day anyway
ta
belly :wave:
Hotel has two animation people for taking the kids and adults to do things most of the day. Their is a kinds club for the toddlers and things to do for the older kids and adults, i.e football,water polo,french bowls,darts,rifle shooting,aerobics and a kids disco at night for the ones who want to keep fit. :tongue
  • Edited by Chazer 2008-07-03 16:49:05
Your kids will love it! There is a tennis court which is by the top terrace, we sunbathed up there most of the time and hardley anyone used the court, which I'm sure you could use for football. As Chazer says there is loads to do and I'm sure you're kids will be kept well occupied. There is also loads to do in Es Cana for them, a fun fair with rides etc. You'll love it! :)
sounds good to me !!
thanks for all your comments
booking it tomorrow on way home from work
belly
:)
going to ereso es cana next year could anybody tell me if lilos are allowed in the swimmig pool went to majorca this year and my daughter spent the entire two weeks laying on it in the water thanks
We are also off there in August 2009, so am looking forward to reading any info on this hotel. The reviews here look great and we booked the Eroso on the strngth of those reviews.
Hi keable,

We were their in June this year and NO they are not allowed in the pool. Armbands and rubber rings seemed to be the limit. Lifeguard is on duty all the time and was not letting anybody use them in pool. Beach is only a couple of hundred yards from hotel so can use it in the sea.
hi we came back from ereso 3 weeks ago .6 in our party. the food is brill rooms brill cleanliness brill.bar staff are terrible if you dont tip you dont get served till after 15 mins then they tut and slam your drink down,we do tip on holiday when we have good service .it is such a shame as the hotel is fantastic .after 3 days we didnt purchase any drinks from the bar again.we went to a little spanish bar up the road instead.i did report this to reception but they didnt seem bothered about 6 people not using there bar.apart from this it is brill.
That's a real shame. But if it happens to me and my family, then we'll vote with our wallets and drink elsewhere too.
The last time we were at the Ereso some of the barmen had a little scam going whereby they would give you a wink while pouring your drink meaning that if you give a tip they would put more than the normal ammount of shorts in the glass.We never took this up but we never had a problem getting served at either of the bars.
Hi :)
I've just booked my family a holiday at the Hotel Ereso in Es Cana.

I'm really happy with it having read all the reviews, my only slight worry is the beach which I have heard is not so clean/good.

If anyone has any experience of this I'd be really greatful to hear from you.

Thank you!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.