Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Hiya

I emailed them a few weeks ago on ereso@invisa-hoteles.com and they replied very quickly.

I asked about a safe and fridges and can't remember which price was for which but one was 2 euros a day and the other was 3 euros a day. Drop them an email like i did and they will let you know i think the fridges were 3 euros but not sure.

I didn't ask about changing money - should have done.

Carol.
I'm pretty sure that the fridge is 3 euros per day and the safe 2 euros.

Does anyone know if they have a late checkout policy? (do they have showers you can use, place to leave luggage, can you still eat at the buffet for free? - the last hotel we were in you got all this for free) our flight home is not till 10 o'clock at night, so we'll have a lot of hanging around to do.
Ours came on Friday with a spelling mistake in one name arghh - now awaiting a single ticket to be sent out lol

A week on Monday we go - Am allowed to get very excited now! :rofl

Carol.
Anyone who has been before could you possibly give me an idea of what the meal times are for breakfast - lunch and evening meal.

Thank you

Carol.
I emailed the Ereso and got a reply on the above question - They are very quick in email replies hehe cannot wait!!

Carol.
Caroluk- would you mind sharing the info re meal times please? We go next Friday! Thank you!!
Hiya Scrabble - sure the info i got was:

Breakfast is served from 8 till 10.30 am

Lunch from 13 till 15 pm

Dinner 19 till 21.30pm

It is possible to cash travellers cheques at reception.
Thanks Carol - very much appreciated! Teenage daughter might even have a chance of breakfast with those times!
Is anyone here due to go when we are there? We arrive on Aug 17th for 1 week.
We go on the 10th for 2 weeks.

Carol.
Does anyone know if men need to wear long trousers in the restaurant or will 3/4 lengths do?
3/4 lengths are just fine, I never saw anyone dressed up in the restaraunt while we were there.
Thanks for the reply.

We're off in a few hours! The taxi is coming for us at 2.30am so we may not even go to bed tonight. We just found out that our neighbours have been going to Es Cana for years and they love the place. They stay at the Panarama though.
Hi

I'm trying to remember the name of the male singer who represented a country in the Eurovision who performed at the Ereso this year - help!
Hi all.

We have come back from the Ereso today and are willing to anser any questions you may have.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.