General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
I wish I could, the only time I can sleep on a plane is when I fly Business Class, which is not very often.
The only time I did fall asleep for any length of time on a long haul I got a DVT...so I recommend staying awake these days.
I have a 3 year old tasmanian devil for a son, and am hoping he will be allowed to play his leapfrog leapster (hand held battery computer game with small discs that fit in - thomas tank/cars/dora etc!) on the plane to Ibiza - does anyone know if he will be allowed to do this - I really hope so for my sanity and his life!! :twisted:
No problem, he will just have to switch it off during take off and landing.
On the flight out to Canada last week we got upgraded to business class and so spent a fair portion of the flight drinking fine wine and champagne.
Result Hi de Hi! :D

I want that to happen to me some day. :D
I spoil my husband's crossword puzzle by telling him the answers :lol: Seriously- a nice can of lager, a bit of sudoku, a bit of reading and a bit of chatting about the hols.
I seriously worry - that passes the time, but it seems like 8 hours instead of 4 :oops:

I am going to try sudoku, crosswords, and wordsearch when I go April 29th, but my problem is that I cant concentrate on much as I hate flying.

Big needle would be great and wake me up at the other end :wink:

Mary x
I read books and magazines. I'll watch the film if its something I want to see and sometimes I just stare out of the window!!!! :?
My daughter & her husband flew to New Zealand on their honeymooon at 16.15 today. It'll be interesting to see how they managed to occupy themselves for 24 hours.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.