Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi, We have just returned from the Mavruka in Olu Deniz and it is not near the lagoon it is right in the middle of the resort. The main pedestrian way up the resort from the beach, less than half way up there is a road that runs behind the Asena Beach, towards Sun city it is there next to the Marcan beach hotel. If you know Joseph's restaurant it is the road opposite there. The hotel is lovely all new and the rooms are very smart with a lovely power shower. The pool is large and very quiet, lots of sun beds and a nice pool bar. The breakfast was a basic Turkish breakfast but fine. The staff great. There is an Internet Cafe you will pass in the main bit up from the beach you will be able to use. The position of the hotel is perfect you can go out of the front of the hotel and down the pedestrian way to the beach past the shops or out the back way down by the Belcekiz Beach and your on the beach there. Hope this makes sense to you!!
It makes perfect sense to me Lady. Thank you so much i feel much better about my error now. :D

Although i guess if booking the wrong hotel in in beautiful Olu Deniz is the worst thing i have to worry about my life must be pretty damn good today. :lol:

Thanks again for all the re-assurance. Hope you enjoyed your holiday. 8)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.