Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
hi there gor45 i thought you were taking your dad along with you on this trip so don,t forget to say 5 children and 4 teenagers. ohh yeah and then there,s uncle paul ,so 6 children and 4 teenagers. :lol:
Beach looks grotty to say the least..any views?
haha
you are right wade forgot about those two
still going to be a good holiday :lol:
  • Edited by gor45 2006-06-27 06:47:10
Hi Griffo1000, I agree the beach does look a little grotty but remember these pictures were taken on the 6th June and from what I can see all the surroundings looked pretty grotty. When they finished all the construction I'm sure the roads, landscaping and beach were next on their list of priorities. If you see the posting at the top of the page fc are now saying everything is complete and the staff are being trained so all is well.

Good Morning to you all x
Firstly to janemick, hope you have a wicked holiday and they give you the red carpet treatment, you deserve it!!!

Secondly, to Chippenham thanks so much for the information. I can't tell you what it means to me and many others anxiously awaiting their holiday.

I am now going to put this to rest and wait and see what the 1st of July people say, when they come home.

We are all going to have a jolly good holiday :ghug

Finally to Carole have sent you a PM, afterall we shouldn't fall out because F/C didn't get their act together earlier.............

Love and peace to you all............Paula
Paua, thanks I hope we do have a good holiday but you don't have to wait until we come home we will let you know Sunday 2nd July what we find when we get there. We arrive at the resort at about 4ish in the morning their time so 2 here. We will have a sleep check the place out and then report in to here or failing that Firebird Apache who will post the report here.
Hi Janenmick,

Just make sure you concentrate on yourself, any feedback we get is great. However, its not up to you to run around for us folk putting our minds at rest. This is your holiday, relax and enjoy!!!!!!! Preferably with one or two of these :glynis

Paula
Not long now janenmick, it's the final count down :D 4 days only Bet it can't come quick enough? Everybody is so excited for you both and all waiting with anticipation. Make sure you make a big entrance. Has anyone heard if the Dutch have gone in yet or were they all cancelled till the 1st.
Are you all packed and raring to go? :pele
I think the Dutch were delayed till the 1st July or the 5th July to :?
Hi The Wilson Family, this is like no other holiday we have been on. We normally book flights and hotel and haven't done a package for a long while. But it is different and you guys have been great and in a way will be sorry when the holiday is over as I feel I know you all. But we are first over the wall and what will be will be. Speak to you soon.
Just checked the weather forecast and it looks like it is going to be around 30c do you think that will be warm enough or should I take a jumper?
It looks like you guys are really going this time, no bad news from FC for a long time so all the best, I am sure it will be a great holiday for you.

After jumping ship, I am hoping that you are going to annoy me with some great reports, so looking forward to reading them and seeing the photos when you return.

The Gobest website has updated its photos but they are the same as the kidsworld ones as per post a few pages ago.

If they have the internet room sorted out in Kos, please post us some information.
to palua3412
my names rachel I hope that this holidays is great to becuase like your self i am now recoverign from cancer .When do you fly out ?maybey we will see you there glad your better now
rachel :yipee
edit to remove information refer to my recent PM

wizard
Hi JanenMick, it generally stays warm throughout the evening and night. I guess you might want a light cardi or something. Maybe :D I usually stay in t-shirts or short sleeved shirts the whole time.
Hey all!! I spoke to a guy who lives in Kos but works over here, hes just come back he said its soo hot can be 35 oC, n its still really warm at night! Roll on 8th July!! Chippenham's news has brightened my day!! Thanks!! :lol:
Hi Rachel,

Have left you a PM. Hope it helps!!! I am sure that we will have a good holiday, i am feeling loads more confident this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least the place will be brand new and clean. I just pray that it matches all of our expectations.

Paula x
I thought that I would update the list (even though my passport isn't back yet!) Yes I am a complete idiot and forgot that my passport didn't have 6 full months on it and thought there wasn't enough stress already with this holiday.

1st July - JaneMick
1st July - Nicola_Essex
5th July - gor45 ( 16 of us from barnsley) you will no who we are. 8:00pm
5th July - Firebird Apache
5th July - Sukaay Manchester 7.15am
5th July - Buzz Lightyear Manchester 7.15am
5th July - Foxy0810 Manchester 7.15am
5th July - Craven Clan (1 boy aged 5 and girl aged 12) 7.15am
8th July - Wilki Gatwick
8th July - Sarah32g
8th July - Abilawson (Gatwick)
12th July - Evason Clan Manchester
15th July - She Moans
15th July - Primrose
16th July - IreneJ (Netherlands Forum)
19th July - Greeneyedgal12 Glasgow
19th July - Tadalaja (inc. ctaylor) Bristol 17.45
19th July - Langton family Manchester
19th July - natalie e Manchester
19th July - Cooksons Glasgow 22.20 (I think)
26th July - Trudie
2nd Aug - Karen Harris + one other family Bristol 17.45
2nd Aug - Allison33 Manchester
2nd Aug - Kazykaz
2nd Aug - StaceyB
2nd Aug - Brisee
2nd Aug - Slick Family Gatwick
9th Aug - Leannec Gatwick
9th Aug - Debz32 (Gatwick)
16th Aug - Lorna Hiley Bristol 17.45
16th Aug - Mrsmel Manchester 07.30
16th Aug- Lockett Family + Turner Family 07:15 Manchester
18 Aug - Cook Family (twin girls 3.5 years) Bristol
30th Aug - Bailey
13th Sept - Ginam Glasgow 22.30pm
13th Sept - JP the red and family 20:00pm Manchester
14th Sep - MamaIvanka (Netherlands Forum)
23rd sept - Kelly Marie
27th Sept - Tracy B - Crewe
hi, i have never posted before, ever! but have been captivated by this forum - I booked back in May (12/7/06 2 and 2 teenage girls ) totally unawares/ then checked the web! and found this forum. I have had serious withdrawal symptoms and have been missing the site since the 19/06/06 and have been trawling the net eversince (thanks Janemick!) Please add us to the list!!! so that the Evason Clan manchester wont be completely on their own. We have our tickets already (booked with FC) and we can't wait! - We are risk takers (and know the building trade!) its amazing how quickly work can progress under pressure - so we are confidant all will be well!!!
Sorry, just realised how to add ourselves to the list. 8)
Going out from Birmingham on the 12th July, painfully thro the night.... :(

1st July - JaneMick
1st July - Nicola_Essex
5th July - gor45 ( 16 of us from barnsley) you will no who we are. 8:00pm
5th July - Firebird Apache
5th July - Sukaay Manchester 7.15am
5th July - Buzz Lightyear Manchester 7.15am
5th July - Foxy0810 Manchester 7.15am
5th July - Craven Clan (1 boy aged 5 and girl aged 12) 7.15am
8th July - Wilki Gatwick
8th July - Sarah32g
8th July - Abilawson (Gatwick)
12th July - Evason Clan Manchester
12th July - nbGeorge
15th July - She Moans
15th July - Primrose
16th July - IreneJ (Netherlands Forum)
19th July - Greeneyedgal12 Glasgow
19th July - Tadalaja (inc. ctaylor) Bristol 17.45
19th July - Langton family Manchester
19th July - natalie e Manchester
19th July - Cooksons Glasgow 22.20 (I think)
26th July - Trudie
2nd Aug - Karen Harris + one other family Bristol 17.45
2nd Aug - Allison33 Manchester
2nd Aug - Kazykaz
2nd Aug - StaceyB
2nd Aug - Brisee
2nd Aug - Slick Family Gatwick
9th Aug - Leannec Gatwick
9th Aug - Debz32 (Gatwick)
16th Aug - Lorna Hiley Bristol 17.45
16th Aug - Mrsmel Manchester 07.30
16th Aug- Lockett Family + Turner Family 07:15 Manchester
18 Aug - Cook Family (twin girls 3.5 years) Bristol
30th Aug - Bailey
13th Sept - Ginam Glasgow 22.30pm
13th Sept - JP the red and family 20:00pm Manchester
14th Sep - MamaIvanka (Netherlands Forum)
23rd sept - Kelly Marie
27th Sept - Tracy B - Crewe
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.