Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
8) :) welcome tracy your bemused we are all ready to be committed :hmmm
Gosh go away for 2 days and the thread was closed. Wowee have we all really had so much to say about it?
Wish I could be meeting you all but FC put paid to that.
I'm awaiting Thursday with great interest. Hopeflly they'll just be featuring that FC did a boo-boo last year with PPalace and this year did it again with Corfu not open and Kefalonia and Kos opening late.
Hi LeaneC,

I have now! lots to catch up on over the last 24 hours.

Thanks very much for your information, My son is chuffed now!
Don't really want to worry everyone but when I went to the First Choice Hypermarket this afternoon pricing for next year the girl in there was saying how popular this place was and was booking up fast. I said to her that I knew there had been a bit of a delay with the opening and she said "yes that's right it's not opening till next month". I said I thought it was towards the end of this month (24th?) and she said no next month because of building work had been delayed because of storms :!: :!: :!:
Jesus here we go again

Do you think first choice will ever tell the full honest story
But at my FC yesterday the girl told me it was already open!!!!!!! I had to put her right which is bizarre.
8) :) no they wont but maybe on thursday we might see it i hope :)
I can't wait for Thursday now, hopefully we will find out the truth, which fc obviously can't do!

Wow, Michelle I don't know how you find the time to update the list
WELL DONE!! :D :D
its still very worrying that you still cannot book anything before 12 july i am getting worried about you lot going earlier and i dont want to be the first to arrive,
i hope its just a error on the webbie
Plot thickens....Ok...I just phoned Eclipse who are First Choice in regards to the lack of tickets and was told that they were sent out on the 20th April!!! BUT not to worry she would send out another set!

Would First Choice really be as nasty as to cancel us at the last minute???

Surely if it really was that bad Matt would have told us...he wouldn't leave us to sit infront of the television crying on Thursday??? Surely not????
Hiya guys, ~Will be picking my tickets up tomorrow got a call yesterday to say they were ready, only just realised I had the message though.
looking forward to thursday night tv (not just cos of Nick :wink: :oops: ).
Lets all relax it WILL all be fine when we arrive on the 24th, too much stressing on here which isnt good for pre holidayers.
Fingers crossed and positive thoughts.
:lol: :sun :lol: :sun
Mick

Did you book online or through a travel agent?
hi, I've just done a dummy booking on eclipse direct and it was letting me book for the 10th June at kos abc, but not before, didn't bring it up for May/early June. Does this mean it's not going to be open?? :? I hope Nick can sort all this out for us.
hi not been on for a wee bit . the bbc show holiday hit squad is on friday night at 7.30 pm up here in sunny scotland.i will be whaching to see if kabc is on the show . :?:
I am new on this forum. We are going the eight of june to Kos. With six grownup people. I followed the forum and I did understand someone gets the tickets so it will be open??

I'm dutch, my english is bad I hope you do understand me.

Bartha
Holiday Hit Squad - not on until 7.30 Friday in Scotland. Those with sky its 7pm on BBC England on Thursday so suggest that you tune in then...
are you sure mrsqaz .then it will be good watching on friday night
Rab - really really really really sure!
Lots of Forum members have contacted BBC and done interviews. On Kos ABC Part 1 Thread the BBC reporter confirmed earlier today that it will be on
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.