Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
mrsqaz thats good lets hope it is not to bad a report on the kos abc .if it is abad report fc will get a lot of phone calls from alott of un happy kos abc goers ;;;;; :wave
rab think you had better watch it on sky on thursday night just in case its so bad that we all cancel kos there will be nothing left for the scottish holidaymakers by saturday morning lol

And seconding what Mrsgaz has already said, it will definately be showing the Kos Aqua Beach Club, I was one of those who spoke with the BBC on Thursday before they flew out to kos.

2 more sleeps till we see it for real.
There maybe a lot of calls to First choice...but answers????? I waited near on two hours once and ended up putting the phone down.
I haven't looked as yet Michelle but I don't think us 24thers can cancel!!! I think they have to cancel us don't they???

To be honest I think all is well at Aqua Beach..although tickets to get there would be good..........I'm sure they wouldn't leave us this long before cancelling us...and also as I said before there surely aren't spaces any else at this time of year???
sorry I should re-phrase that to change holidays not cancel theres no way im cancelling my holiday now ive spent too much money on clothes for everyone, im definately going on holiday in the sun on 14th June 06 ive waited 14 months for this
michelle if its that bad and we all have to cancel. my wife and my wee girl nicole will be so up set as we booked this holiday this time last year . and are looking foward to this as we have not been to kos before . so lets hope ;;;;
rab - im sure you will be fine going on 12th July, I would have been and gone and my holiday a distant wonderful memory by then lol.

We too have never been to Kos, I know people who go twice a year for god knows how long they love it, im so looking forward to seeing the island for myself.
michelle lets look positive it will be ready for you and all the 24 thers .and lets all drink be happy .and lets all have agood time in the kosabc . this year :ghug
This is probably an obvious question but has anyone living in Manchester visited the Customer Service Offices to see what they have to say :?: Sorry if this has already been asked or acted on but new to site and haven't had time to read everything.
:roll: hi im going to kos aqua beach on the 9th september and hope everything is going ok, so if someone dont mind could they send me some pic's of the hotel to put my mind at rest thanks. And is anyone here traveling between the 9th & 25th september. :shock:
:glynis hi im going with a party of 11 people witch includes 3 young kids and they are hoping to make friends. :lol: and i have heard that the hotel will be on bbc1 on thursday so that should be interesting. :ghug
Quite a few of us will be online in a MSN chat group on thursday so if you would like to join us...feel free to add me to your msn and I will invite you along to the convo........just click on my profile and my email address is there.
Hi there

In response to the people concerned that there is no availability on the FC site for KABC till July, and Eclipse have a date in June available, just hunted round some of my favourite holiday sites and found it for sale on them for May 24th, May 27th & May 31st - so no cause for alarm on that front at least!

Lastminute.com have it and the Co-Op web sites e.g. Instant Holidays, Holiday Getter all have it for sale with FC.

Didn't phone FC this morning after seeing the news about the BBC1 programme - roll on Thursday. I'm gonna watch it in my bedroom though so the kids don't see it just it case it doesn't look good. Oh, and in case I swear!
hi will do see you on thursday :lol:
look let me be totally blunt with all of you, having looked at all of your posts regarding customer services and the infomation they have been giving everyone. it is totaly clear to my eyes that no one at all at fc has got any true information whatsoever about the kos aqua beech club, they are as blind to what is going on at this place as we are,they are being fobed off as well from the top,being left to guess what to say to the customers, so i suggest that you all stop phoning up customer services about anything regarding this beach club until after thursday, then on friday they will probably have something truthfull to say,or should i say factual to say, maybe...
when i think of all the people on this site who have been telling us that they have been on the phone for over an hour it makes me think that fc might even be making money from these calls.
lets just chill til thursday, what about it , dont waste your money phoning fc just to get fobed off ,wait till thursday when someone whos been there can tell us the truth,
roll on thursday
and roll on the 24th, come on....ps welcome all you new comers.
hi d. harty to see the photos go up to the top and click photo galleries go to page 5, click on greece photos then click kos they are in there. happy viewing....
8) :) hi lisa travel agent we booked with dont worry be happy until thuesday that is 8) :)
8) :lol: sorry lisa too many bacardis out playing pool 8) :D
morning all - just think this tim 2 weeks the gatwick gang will be up up and away, shortly followed by the rest of the 24thrs.

Gezhead - I was thinking last night about how much money BT/Telewest etc are making on all our phone calls to FC, hopefully I will not have to ring again, as ive already spent at least 12 hours on the phone to them in the past few months. Blimey when you look at it like that ive wasted half a day of my life holding on to FC. :shock:
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.