Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
i stay in a sirenis hotel in playa den bossa that went fully a/i last year.nothing as changed at all.apart from now i don;t have to make food up a breakfast for a snack at lunch time.When i was on h/b.3 good meals aday and drink all you want from 10am till midnight.only thing is i now pay more for my hols.
we've been going to this hotel on and off since 1997 and are going agian in September for our 9th visit. We have done self catering, half board and all inclusive here and overall we prefer the all inclusive option.

The food is alway excellent with plenty of selection, like wise there is a good selection of drinks and unlike some other all inclusives Seaview gives proper size glasses and the queues at the bar are not bad at all.
don;t forget to join the vip club while you are there.so you can use it nexttime you stay in sirenis hotel.
Have also stayed here twice yearly for the last ten years.Hotel staff are fantastic. Have always enjoyed and have never had to complain about anything,our last visit in August though was the was not good,not sure if Thomas Cook were deliberately running the entertainment side down as it is their last season or if it a sign of the times. In the 14 days we were there we had only two shows which were not put on by the reps. The reps did their best but even the children's entertainment was cut short each evening. Granddaughter in tears as reps kept on announcing that " Dizzy and Shades " ( children's animation figures) wouldn't be appearing because they had gone to Majorca, they also made it known that many of them have had to work on their days off. Now that First Choice have taken over for next year there may be an improvement, there should be as I priced the same holiday for next year with them, and it has gone up by £1100 really not sure if it is worth the £5975 for 3 adults,1 child in Aug 14
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.