Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Ive stopped in Geranium house before and ask for a pool view which also gives you a view of the sea. I know the back of that block faces the carpark and a bit of a service type area so would avoid that. Someone else may be able to help but i think its Petunia which the back of would face the beach. Any pool view room would be noisy until about midnight but i like it that way as we sit on the balcony and watch the entertainment. Reception is in Geranium and the dining room below Petunia i would say. Havent stopped above there, sorry. The majority of pool views have a seaview as well.
Someone else who asked about teenagers - we went last august and took my boys of 15 and 12, there was no specific teenager club like there had been at some point but both boys could join in with adult activities. They met loads of friends and were occupied all day. Every year they want to come back to this hotel!
Geranium block is above reception one side overlooks pool and stage other side overlooks road, Petunia block is above dining hall and indoor function room (this room is only used if weather bad and entertainment has to be moved indoors), one side overlooks pool and otherside overlooks beach.

Although any pool facing room is noisy on the balcony at night the double glazing is excellent which cuts out a lot of the noise and also the entertainment finishes before midnight.

hope that helps
Thanks for the replies, just got to wait to go now!!! sharon
Hiya... does anyone know if it takes the Sirenis vip club long to answer an email? thanks in advance

Sue :)
not sure how quickly you will get an answer at this time of year. They run on skeleton staff over the winter months as the hotels on ibiza are closed.

when the hotel is open its only a few days but may be a bit longer at moment.
I sent an email to the VIP club and the seaview via Sirenis hotels about two weeks ago and am still waiting for reply. I checked some old emails and did get one from the VIP club in feb last year so they must be checking them at some point. I want to reserve my room!
If All Inclusive, you can order a packed lunch during the evening buffet to be collected the following morning if you're wanting to go out for the day.

The blocks are named (position as you're looking down on resort from the sky, like google maps):
leftside horizontal block = Petunia. One side has view of the bay/beach, the other side has view of the pool and sea (this was the block we were in)
rightside horizontal block = Geranium. One side has view the car park, the other side has view of the pool and sea

These two blocks as facing towards the pool/seaview will have a forward facing view of the nightly entertainment.
We actually found this to be very valuable for us as we were able to be our toddler and baby to bed, but then watch the entertainment from the comfort of the balcony! Music didn't wake kids, because it was already loud when they went to sleep :-)

leftside vertical block = H Biscus. This has sea view one side and on the other is the back of the next block, which is:
middle vertical block = Sunflower. This has a view of the other block, H Biscus and then the other side has a pool view with sea view to the side. entertainment stage will be heard, but you may not be able to see what's happening on it!
right vertical block = Almond. one side has a pool view with sea view to the side. entertainment stage will be heard, but you may not be able to see what's happening on it!

If you're in a block that is facing the pool, you'll be able to hear/see the night entertainment - if music to midnight is a problem, then request not to be in a room facing the pool
Hi, does anyone know what the gym is like at the seaview please, if its really basic i will have to swop my trainers for an extra pair of shoes for the evening lol and slob instead of working out .

Thanks sharon
It was pretty basic, it's on the lower ground floor of the Geranium block by the laundry (5 euro to wash, another 5 for dryer). I didn't use it, but there were a couple of trend mills, exercise bikes, I think a rower and a few weight lifting equipment machines?! Probably from using the wrong jargon, you can tell I'm not a gym user!

It was all in quite a small room, with a mirror along 1 wall. There aren't any windows, so you can't see what weather you're missing out on (maybe that's a good thing?!). Portable cd player in there too.

They do aquafit fit which is a laugh though!!
Hi could anyone please let me know the email address of the hotel so i can hopefully request a couple of things

Thanks sharon
Hi

The email address I used and got a response from was: seaview@sirenishotels.com

Enjoy your stay
X
just wondered if anyone had any news that this hotel was building a water park for this summer where the old football pitches and tennis courts were.
Hi Shaz 12,

In this years books it states that they are building a waterpark to be opened by beginning of may. Also on the sirenis website itself it states there is an Aqualand waterpark on site. I searched on Ibiza spotlight website and on there it states that the water park is being built between seaview & Aura next door although I dont think there's much space inbetween the two unless they build out into the headland. Apparently the waterpark will be free to use for Seavie and Aura guests but other people will have to pay to enter.

We have booked to go to seaview again in August (for the 9th time) so looking forward to trying out the waterpark this year.
hi i have been to the seaview a good few times now and am going back in aug.i have always stayed in the hibiscus house and this year i would like to stay in the main buillding overlooking the pool.dos anyone know the name of this house?also if anyone knows a room number thats a studio and overlooks the pool not the road.thanks.
The block above the reception area is geranium (one side overlooks pool the othersude overlooks road) and the block over the entertainment room and dining hall is petunia (one side overlooks pool and the other side overlooks beach) can't remember room numbers but if you email the hotel and request pool view they usually try and help
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.