Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
djwoody, thanks - I think my email went to the specific hotel not the head office, will try this.... So who did you book through to get the discount?
I've emailed the head office a few days ago, still no response. Anyone been able to contact this hotel? Looks like I will have to try ringing them...
Hi Johnyb

I have booked with the hotel direct as well with the reserve and pay on arrival option.
have you managed to contact them yet? If so what is the best way you found

Thanks

The Baron
hi thebaron123,
Yes I did eventually reach them. I used the online webform selecting the hotel and head office - nothing. Then I noticed on the booking confirmation itself there was an email address (recepcionseaview@sirenishotels.com) which I emailed direct and got a response within a few hours.
Hi Ujpest Doza,

All but one block overlook the pool. Almond and Sunflower are the two blocks at the side, Geranium is the block above reception and Petunia is the block above dining room, there is one more block behind one of the others called Hibiscus but you cant see the pool from this one.

Hope that helps

Dawn
We have booked a 1 bedroom apartment at the sirenis in mid July and have noticed many people mentioning different named blocks.Is there much difference in the quality of view etc in each block and if so is it worth emailing them to ask for a specific block? Oh yes does anyone know which blocks are the 1 bed apartments? Many thanks
Hi Dave7368

All the blocks are good and are set roung the pool in a horseshoe shape, most with pool or seaview, the only one that doesnt have a pool view is Hibiscus block.

The one bedroom apartments are in every block on top floor.

Dawn
Hi Dawn.
Thanks for your reply,it was a great help.When you book a holiday you want everything to be perfect so you have put my mind at rest.Cant wait for July now,thank you.

Dave
Hello everyone,
im looking to book this hotel for may 2011, we are going to go all inclusive. i read a review on a different website that soft drinks and ice cream wasnt included for children, even though the hotels website says it is. can anyone shed any light on this please as i dont want to go AI and then pay for these things.
Thanks in advance
Marcus
Iam going next week all inclusive and dont expect to pay for childrens drinks. I need to email the hotel about something so will ask and post the info (BTW where did you read this was not included?)
Sirenis Seaview Country Club**** Quality

As from summer 2010, the Sirenis Seaview Country Club****, will offer, in addition to the self catering and half board already available, the All Inclusive option. An ideal option, so you won't have to worry about anything other than enjoying a fantastic holiday with your family!

All Inclusive Option:

· Food: Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. Beverages included: water, wine, beer, soft drinks with lunch and dinner.

· Drinks: An unlimited amount of hot, soft and local alcoholic drinks (excluding international brands) available from 10.00 a.m. to 24.00 pm.

· Snacks: hamburgers, hot dogs, salads, sandwiches, French fries, ice-creams"¦from 11.00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m.

from there own web site page.
holiday watch dog dot com
this is the website where i saw the review. its the first one when you search the hotel
Marcus
I just got a response about a few things, one of which was asking about the ages for kids club - and they tell me only thomas cook holiday makers can use the kids club!!!! I am gutted, the kids loved this last time we went - Has anyone else booked direct and managed to persuade the reps to take their kids.... maybe offering them a 'donation' ??

I am gutted I dont think I would have booked direct if I had known this .....
who did you ask for you info on kids club.i would just let them walk in club and see what happens.like me i go to the tres carabelas in playa den bossa diy.but that does not stop me joining in day time games.i have paid for a hotel with all thats in it to be included.don;t offer any money to them.

strange think is if the reps put a show on at night outside does this mean you have to go out that night.NO
a few years go we booked a hotel in the algarve through Direct holidays rather that Airtours as it was then and at the welcome meeting they told us that Direct holdidays customers could use the kids club but it wasn't included in the price of the holiday as it was for the airtours people and we would have to pay for it.

Might be worth going to the welcome meeting and checking with the reps.
reply to johnyb....we are going on 23rd june and have read various bad reviews from may this year,can you put a review on this page when you get back,cheers,hope you have a good time.
Hiya

Due to go to the seaview next week and I am a bit worried now after all the bad reviews. Has anyone anything good to say about this hotel?

Thanks

K
x
Hi Kaybe,

We have been to this hotel 7 times and are going agai in August. We first found this hotel in 1997 and have gone back every couple of years since then. We think it is a fantastic hotel with something for everyone but particularly for families. It is set on a headland looking out over sea, about 10 - 15 mins walk along the coast to the local town on San Antonio Bay (not to be confused with lager lout terratory San Antonio!!).

The pool is fantastic, large and safe, most sunbeds get the sun all day long and there are plenty of them. Rooms are clean and well maintained, communial areas are great. We have stayed on both Self Catering and Half Board basis and have always found the food to be of a good standard, buffet style, with plenty of it. Breakfast always has cereals, toast, cooked breakfast, fresh cooked omellettes etc. Evening meal always has a large selection usually with a speciallity cooking item such as fresh cooked steaks or chicken etc. Obviously as this year they are doing an All Inclusive option this may have changed.

The entertainment is usually quite good, the reps work very hard to please all tastes and usually a few professional acts. Every night there will be kiddies disco and probably a game or bingo followed by a show. Usually takes place on the outdoor stage but there is a large function room inside in case the weather turns bad! There is a little beach about two minutes walk from the hotel which also has a couple of bars/restaurants on it.

We love this hotel and cant undestand people that moan that 'it is a bit remote' or 'filled with british entertainment' afterall thats eactly how it is advertised!!! If you want buidl up central resort then go for a more central hotel.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.