Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
The taxi ride is only about 30 mins from the airport

slow driver then its only 20 if that.which way did he take you.thats why it might have been more going back.

don;t forget to join the vip group.fill in form and get a vip card free
How do I go about doing that djwoody?

We are off there in Aug this year.

Cheers

Jim :tup
get the form from reception at the hotel
you must of stayed in a sirenis hotel before.so you cannot use the card untill next time.here it what you get once you have your card.i must say though i have book my hotel in playa den bossa on another site.not sirenis home site.saved £200.00.... and got my flight for £78.00 for sept hols.but for june i cannot get it any cheaper so i have had to book with thomas cook.still got £115.00 knocked off.inc not paying for extra weight on case...just used my charm in the shop.

Sirenis Seaview Country Club * * * *

Exclusive benefits
10% discount on the telephone charges, the safe hire rates and
room service charges
10% discount on the programme rates at the associated Diving Centre
25% discount on the late check out rates (subject to availability)
Free use of Sirenis pool towels
Double credit on the Sirenis Card
10% discount on your purchases at the Sirenis Supermarket (one
voucher per day)
Sirenis Hotels dinner in another resort
One free sauna and whirlpool session
Two hours free tennis
Sirenis VIP Club Lounge & Concierge Centre

i have email head office asking if there is a form to fill out on line.but no answer yet.
I have searched high and low for a bargain for this hotel... The best i can find is with On The Beach site, where i can get all 3 of us for 10days All inclusive in July this year, for around the £1,400 mark, compared to £2000 + anywhere else, This is for a studio but i suppose i can always upgrade to apartment once i am there, unless there i no need as I have never stayed in this hotel before. I plan to take advantage of my VIP card and try and book room ahead and get a good view .. If anyone knows of a cheaper way to do it suggestions would be greatful..

regards, roll on summer

Julie x :sun2
whats the dates in july you are going,i will have a look as well for you on sites i know.
Dear Sir,

In reply to your email, the club is actually only open to guests who have already stayed at least once before in one of the Sirenis hotels. If this is the case, then please advise the previous booking details, and the home address, in order that we may post an application form.

ok so got a reply from them.all you need is to google head office address....
around the7th July for 10 days ish , and cant wait, :D
Thanks, the hotel has got good reviews.
I tried lots of different sites to get the best deal and have previously booked hotel and flights independantly but I still found that the best deal i got this time was by booking throught the direct holidays site (part of thomas cook).

The studio's are more than ample for three people as long as you dont desperatly want a seperate bedroom. Last year I booked a studio but then emailed the hotel directly to ask to upgrade to a one bedroomed apartment which they were happy to do and I just paid a small fee to upgrade.

Again I always email the hotel about two weeks before arrival to ask for a specific block/room. So far they have been able to give me a fantastic room every year.
Ta for that, have tried direct but everytime i put the details in it comes up with nothing, could you send me the link for it please, thanks for your help ;)
well i would book price you got.hope that inc flights.if not its 572.94 plus case on top.and you need transfers as well to add.
Thanks, yeh it does include No Frills flight :D... but not transfer, but i aim to get a taxi anyway, thanks for all your help
:) Can anyone tell me how far the sandy beach is from the hotel, :D thanks
Literally round the corner 50/100yards away.......
Hi please can somebody tell me the name of the blocks down each side of the pool

Thanks
I really want to book the sirenis seaview, but as I have never been I was worried with it being at the end of the bay so am told, its too far from any bars etc, I am in my 40s and dont want clubs, but an odd bar or two would be nice in staggering distance. Would never live it down if we was dissapointed as i am persuading a few of my friends and their family to come to the same hotel :D
julie98,
Bus stop bang outside the hotel that takes you right into San Antonio or a steady stroll to find a selection of bars and restuarants.....
Hi please can somebody tell me the name of the blocks down each side of the pool

Thanks
Sunflower is one as we stayed in it last year. The other one may be Almond :que
Having stayed at this hotel a couple of years ago booking through an agent, at which point we met a couple who booked direct and got 2 weeks for the same money we paid for 1, so we decided to book direct this year.

I used their website, although it would not accept payment on credit card so had to use the reserve and pay on arrival option. I got a booking reference but not email confirming the booking (as it suggested). So left it a few days and tried the 'contact us' option on their website, but still no reply. Now getting a little nervous since dont want to turn up with my wife and 2 young daughters to no room.

So anyone got any ideas on how best to contact the hotel to confirm this booking? I though of phoning them but not sure if language is going to be a barrier....

Anyone else booked direct with the hotel and had similar experiences?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.