Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
most rooms have some sort of seaview although some are limited. We never pay extra for the seaview we just email the hotel directly before we go and ask them if they can 'try' and allocate us a seaview. They are very helpful and do try if they can.
many thanks for that................. will just book room with out the extra for view. :) cheers....
Hi Angie12345

I would recommend emailing the hotel about 2 weeks before you travel and tell them that you are celebrating a special day while you are there such as a wedding anniversary and that a nice room would just make your holdiday so much more special.

They have never let us down so far!
I'm looking to book the sirenis seaview for july next year and was wondering what the studio privacy was like as my 15 daughter will be going with us.Are the sleeping arrangements open plan or not.If it is open plan are there any other options there? Hope you can see what i'm getting at. ;)
hello dave 7368
the studios are open plan with the beds and sofa beds in the same same room, so no privacy for your daughter. however there are apartments available here where the bedroom is separate to living room (second bedroom) but you may have to pay a supplement for these.
happy hols
john
Hi john,thanks for your reply and advice.I've been onto the direct holidays website and looked at the accomodation on offer and it looks like the one bedroom apartment is the option for us.Wasn't 100% on the studio option so I'm glad I sought advice.Many thanks again and take care.Dave
We stayed in Es Cana this year, but wanted to try the Sirenis for next year to be closer to family who live in the bay.

Decided to book the day we got back for next August (we have to have school holidays). The 2 weeks commencing 15 August, all apartments were sold out, so we've had to go for a studio.

Jim
Hi

I am just about to book a 10 day a/i stay at the seaview country club. I previously stay in sirenis playa dorada in cala llonga, Before i book the country club, i need to know if i can pre book my room with my sirenis vip card. As i have never stayed there befor could someone advise me on a good room to try and pre book. Myself and Husband and daughter are travelling, by husband has a bad back and is insulin dependent diabetic so does spend a fair while in the room, sould would like a room with a view :D i have read the reviews and am so looking forward to it. If anyone who has visited the seaview country club previously and advice on what room to ask for would be most appreciated.

Happy holidays :D
When you say a room with a view do you mean a pool view with a view of the entertainment at night also or do you just want a sea view? I am visiting for my 7th time in august. We always choose a room in Geranium house. This is the main block and we choose to overlook the outside entertainment and pool and also you get a view of the sea. Weve always emailed the hotel and requested the specific room that we want. These tend to get taken quickly but yes you can use you vip card to do this.
Thank you so much, as soon as i have booked it I will email the hotel to see if they can book that block for me, your help is much appreciated.

Thankhyou

Julie xx
You also need to ask for a pool view else you will end up at the back of geranium house overlooking the carpark! Petunia house is next to geranium and also has all the views. There are some trees too which could get in the way! The vip club are very helpful though and should sort you out if you ask. Toni is the man who is in charge and speaks excellent english so will understand anything you write :) Anymore questions please feel free to ask
will keep that in mind and will be emailing toni as soon as i have book, ooh cant wait,

will let you know how i get on xx ;)
Hi Julie,

I agree with Lyley69 on the room choice, we too will be going back for our 7th visit in August (might even see them there) We ususally request a room in petunia house which is next to geranium. We always ask for a pool view so that if for any reason you stay in the room you an watch the evening entertainment on the outdoor stage. This was useful when the kids were little if they got tired although obviously as it overlooks the pool and entertainment these are slightly noiser than some other rooms.

with geranium block you get either a pool or carpark view as previously mentioned. With Petunia block you get either a pool view or on the opposite side of the block you are overdlooking the beach when the river-taxi comes in which is a nice view and more peaceful than the pool view. It depends if you hubby wants some peaceful time in the room or if he still wants to be part of things.

The quietest rooms away from everything are in hibiscus and sunflower house.

Also from a diabetic point of view, the first time we went we had my mom with us who was also diabetic and she found the food was excellent as being a buffet style she could make the best choices to keep her blood sugars steady.

hope this helps.
We go on 4th August for 10 days, cant wait and will be interesting to try out the all inclusive this time!
;) all your help has been great,

Just waiting on our friends to confirm they want to come then am on the net to book it. who have you all booked it with, and is it better to have an apartment or studio, i notice that the studios are cheaper. I have found the holiday on Lowcost holidays, .... thanks again xxx
I normally book using Direct Holidays but have gone with Thomas Cook this time as we went into the shop near us. As Direct Hols are part of them they did a price match.
Sorry forgot to mention the apartments are a lot bigger and are based on the top floor. It was the first time we had one last year, however we have gone back to a studio which is fine this year as it was cheaper for us, with having 3 children we have had to book two studios so worked out a bit more expensive!
yeh going all inclusive as teenage daughter costs us a fortune, so hopefully it will work out chaper, she doesnt travel very well either so any idea how much a taxi from airport would be rather than the coach :D
regards Julie x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.