Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
samanddawn

Thanks for that. Tried booking direct and sorting out our own flights, it came out around £2600. Got a quote of £2300 for a package deal through Thomas Cook. Still un-decided as to what our plans will be as we have friends who are interested. If they don't make their minds up soon then we will be booking.
Its their loss!!
went this yr,august 08.this is our 3rd visit so we do like the place,but what got me this time was the staff were deffo short on numbers,and this did limit the amount of activities,and ive now sampled thomson,airtours,thomas cook running the seaview.also i felt the evening meal selection had dipped in quality,as i say we do frequent this place,its not cheap and parts of the corridors are ageing anyway from what i gather you can book diy for 09.nothing mentioned over entertainment ie who is running it,which would be a big decision maker in my book as this place has good facilities specially if your into football,tennis would be sad to turn up after being told by everyone that its activities are great,only to find nothing was on??
Just back last Fri and we had a great week. The hotel is excellent if you have kids. We found our fella was too young and we did not really benefit from it all. Only ate in the snack bar but the drinks in the hotel are on the dearer side.
Agree with kopite that I thought the staff numbers seems not as I had expected and part of the week was all go and then other days you hardly heard them (perhaps this was due to the kids being back to school and only ready toddlers around)
Just got back yesterday, have to say i'm a little disappointed this year as the entertainment was pants!!

Anyway, i've done a review, shame really as everything else was great :(
Many thanks for the review, it is appreciated. I approved it earlier.

luci :wave
We've stayed here 3 times in a Studio in Hibiscus House with a sea view.

Next year we have booked a 1 Bed Roomed Apartment.

Does anybody know which block the 1 Bed roomed apartments are in and also whether they all have a sea view?
Hi there,

I think all the blocks have one bedroomed apartments in, these are usually on the top floor and have huge balconies. They dont all have seaviews as some are facing the front of the hotel where the bus stops (these are the ones in Geranium house) it just depends which side of the block you get as one faces the road the other faces the pool.
Hi - a few years ago we stayed here and absolutely loved it & we're going to book again this summer but can't remember the name of the block we stayed in previously :duh

The balcony looked out onto the outdoor stage, pool and sea & we want to request the same this time. I think the blocks were all named after flowers :que

If anyone can help, that would be great :cheers
Geranium House is the one that runs from above reception to half way along the complex, not sure what the one next to it is though. I know from Geranium you get the stage, pool & sea view.

Just be sure you confirm and double confirm with the hotel before you go if they have allocated you a room in this block, print out the email if possible, we went in Sep last year and they mailed me to confirm we had a room in this block, when we got there they said they had no notes on our booking and no rooms in Geranium and lumped us in Almond with a view of nothing but a great big tree :cry
Hi Anniec,

The block that overlooks the stage, pool & sea is called Petunia block, the one above reception with a similar view is Geranium block.

hope you enjoy as much as us, this is our 6th time!!!
Hi, hoping someone can give me a bit of advice? have read mixed reviews about the Sirenis Seaview Country Club in Ibiza. Am hoping to get booked up to go with my wife and 2 kids aged 8 & 10. can anyone let me know if this place is ok for a family holiday please? Many thanks
hiya,we stayed here 2 years ago,with our 2 girls ,same age as your kids,its a great hotel for families,the pool is great,great views from your room,the food was good when we were there,not sure nowdays.The girls tried the kids club they said it was ok but wanted to be in the pool all the while,room was clean and tidy,did think the main room inside for the shows looked a bit worn out,but it may of been redecorated by now,but shows usually outside in summer.lovely little beach just outside to the right as you come out of main reception.Turn left out of reception lovely walk to the bay were there is plenty of bars and shops to spend all night if you want.even a bus stop outside reception to take you to san antonio.A great place to stay you will love it
We're going for the 4th time in May, place is great
Been told by the vip club we will be in Sunflower House top floor.

Is this the main building??
sunflower house is one of the side blocks, Geranium house is the one above reception and petunia house is over the dining room overlooking the front of the stage. Sunlower, Hibiscus and Almond are the side ones
Could someone tell me about the sleeping arrangements in the apartments. Is it sofa beds in a separate area? Is there any privacy between the sleeping areas?
Could someone tell me about the sleeping arrangements in the apartments. Is it sofa beds in a separate area? Is there any privacy between the sleeping areas?
The Studios have sofa beds in the living area and 2 beds pushed together next to the wardrobe with nothing between those ones and the sofa beds.

apts have a seperate bedroom.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.