Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
We did thanks. The Ereso is a great place for a three star hotel. What we were particularly impressed with was the quality of the food and the evening entertainment. It made a change to watch professional shows rather than the rubbish that's dished up by the reps at other places.

Our hotels reps, sorry holiday advisors, Tom and Mark must get a mention as they were great. Nothing was too much trouble for them.
First post be gentle. First time going to ibiza shortlisted hotel ereso for 2011, really impressed with reviews and feedback, just need convincing this is the place to go. Any recent holidayers been.? Were going as a couple in early forties. :cheers .
We stayed at the Ereso last year and are going back in just over 2 weeks time.
We had a fantastic holiday last year hence why we decided to go back again. We are both 40 and it was perfect for everything - I would highly recommend booking the Ereso for your first time to Ibiza.
Staying at the Hotel Ereso later this year . Are the poolside rooms the ones to hope/ask for or any other suggestions for a reasonable view. Does anybody know if there is free parking near by also getting to the airport is it possible on a bus or do you know how much a taxi would be. It is half the price to hire a car from the airport than localy but would want the car for a week in the middle of our holiday.Many thanks
I have been told the pool view rooms are best as the otherside is overlooking a busy road. These rooms are at a supplement tho! We are on a package, end of September so can't help re car hire and transfers.
We have stayed at the Ereso 2x and emailed them with a request for rooms and that was free you only pay extra if you book a pool room/sea view with your holiday firm.

Room 315 is on the 3rd floor and in the middle of the hotel over looking the bottom pool - look left and you see the strip and the sea.

Taxi's to the airport were approx £32 no idea about buses or parking sorry.

Ereso was really great - lovely food - nice pools - friendly staff - close to everything. Enjoy!!

p.s when we requested a room we also requested a fridge with 3 bottled water in and they did this for us as we landed there in the early hours.
Calabonagirl, we are there from the 1st October for two weeks so may cross paths.Also on a package and have transfers included but may decide to go back to the airport in the middle to hire a car, still deciding on that.

Caroluk, how long before do you email them with a room request ?
A couple of months - So if i were you i would email them now with your request.

Hope you have a great time there - We did book for Ibiza this year but changed it last week for Egypt as it is somewhere we really want to see :) 2 weeks till we go.
shrimper why go back to the airport to hire a car.hire it in resort and request es cana/airport drop off.that way you can travel back to airport when you want to.if you do .don;t forget to tell your rep.so they know you have gone your own way back.should have no problem getting a car that time of year anyway.look out for 3 day offers.
A car in resort 193 euros at the airport 99 euros same car. That is for a week , one I would consider the other one the resort one I would rather catch the bus.
I would also recommend that you use the ferries to go to places like Santa eulalia,Cala Llonga and Ibiza town, Do try the walk from Es cana to Santa eulalia you won't regret it it is beautiful we went with my 79 year old Gran and she loved it,She said it was what she imagined the Caribean to look like.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.