1. An ex-pat living in Spain with Spanish residency will he pay tax on money he has in a Spanish bank account, if so how is it calculated.
2. What is the maximum wage P/A you can earn before you reach the tax threshold and have to pay income tax i.e. in the UK I think it is about £4,500 P/A for a married man.
3. What is the normal income tax rate here and is the rate higher for the high wage earner as in the UK i.e. the over £40,000 P/A 40% tax rate.
4. Do you have to fill in a tax return like the UK.
5. Does Spain have Capital Gains tax and if so what do you pay it on i.e. house sale, car sale, furniture sale etc.
6. And the most important one are they strict in upholding these laws or is it a rather grey area and if you can get away with it good luck to you.
Thanks in advance for any information that might be forthcoming.