General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
:wave: We are off to wonderful Goa in march 2009 bring it on..
Hi,
We are going back to Moraira for a week late on in March, then for my youngest sons 21st birthday we are off to Chicago in October, to watch his beloved Chicago Bears american football team, Detroit and Windsor Ontario to visit relatives, before flying down to to Anna Maria Island in Florida to chill out. Better start saving then!! :smile:
we are off to Ibiza 2nd August 09, Hotel Riomar Santa Eulalia.
Booked via Thomas Cook for Direct Holidays, 2 weeks half board.
Got in early to get free kids, just before the XL fiasco.
Price good, can also pay in installments.
Went to Santa Eulalia 3 years ago, beleive it has improved furtehr!

Mark
Was bored so just priced upthe holiday I have got booked for this summer with thomas cook, it is now coming a whoping £700 more :yikes , can't believe how much the price has risen, glad I booked last september, certainly could'nt afford those prices. 20 weeks to go can't wait!!he,he. :rofl
St Lucia in September!!

A week, All Inc, BA flights with premium upgrade coming home.. £584pp.

Cant bloomin' wait!!
disneyland paris in 3 wks time for 4 nights

istanbul end of may/ june for 6 days

akyaka turkey for 2 wks in july

lykia world turkey 1 week then akyaka 1 week oct

so far hubby has banned me from booking any more :cry
hey, vicjayhay, I also booked our holiday to jamaica last september and had a sneaky peak at the price now and its risen by over £400 !! We must have got a crackin' deal at the time !!
so its just under 15 weeks until we see a white beach, blue seas, cold red stripe and a horrible long flight ! :sun2
Budapest -this weekend :pele

Sharm - 1 week at easter

Ljubljana - for a weekend Beginning of June

Turkey - Hemera 2 weeks July

and a weekend in a dodgy caravan in Buxton (peak district) August bank holiday
Cornwall-May

Pinoso,Spain-June

Cyprus-August

Maybe Turkey-October
Barbados for two weeks on the 31st October. Cant wait :cheers
Hey judy, glad we bagged ourselves a bargain, makes the holiday seem so much better!! he,he :rofl
We are off to Puerto Plata in Dominican Republic in July for 2 weeks, I cannot wait!! I soooo need a break :sun2 :cheers
We haven't been on holiday since the end of August, so I've got really itchy feet. But plenty booked to look forward to though:
skiing St Anton, March
Yalikavak, Turkey, May
Skiathos sailing, July
Flotilla sailing Croatia, end of August
Japan, November
egypt - april
sea fishing in rhyl with the lads - june
benidorm - june
turkey - september
We are off to dominican republic june 1 week and a week in kos in september, looking forward to something completely different never been ai or to the carribean.
This year we are driving down to Tuscany. Booked an apartment in the mountains for a fortnight in Augustthrough the Tesco vouchers. We had £980 worth of vouchers and the apartment was £1030 so it cost us 50 quid! Booked the ferry as well. Norfolk line Dover to Dunkirk. 1 st class return crossing £84. We shall be booking a couple of overnight stops each way soon.
Wow bargain, though it would take me about 5 years to save up that much in tesco's clubcard vouchers, he he :rofl
We've booked an all inc to Benidorm in August but seen as that seems ages away I just booked a week in Costa del Sol in April also. We have never been all inc before so hope we enjoy it :)
Booking my hol next wedensday, if the price is still the same on TC website, fuengriola hotel las palmaras 2 weeks august 9th. went last august. love it. cannot wait to pay my deposit...was looking at turkey, egypt, tunisia, all to expensive for july/august, stick to yee old faithful fuengriola.... :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.