General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
booked in june this year for bulgaria next july going to sunny beach 4th time ( not been on this years yet mexico next saturday ) but there is 7 of us going next year so we booked early to get the best deals
we are off to sharm el shiekh next june...

i am hoping to get over to visit my sister in vancouver some time next year also. :)
Off to the Maldives January, which I've had booked since Jan 08!
And have just booked Florida (1 week Orlando, 1 week Gulf Coast) for June 09 - need to get saving hard now!
haven't finished this years holidays yet, so wont start thinking about next year till DEC/Jan but i can guarantee Greece will feature in it somewhere :cheers
Hi

I cant decide on going back to fuengirola-hotel angela, thats if the prices drop with portland, or to benalmandena pueblo, or santorini greece...been going to fuengirola for the past 6 years so cant decide....
Been to Crete this Year. Western Side, nr Chania Fantastic weather, beach and mountain scenery stunning. :sun2 Not for those who want just clubbing and boozing though.
John
Went to Perth, Australia, this year and absolutly loved it! So much so that we're planning on moving there next year.
So, our holiday will involve a stop over in either Dubai or Singapore depending on the airline, followed by a trip to Bali at Christmas :cheers
Can anyone help me out, i'm looking for a holiday for next year (20th may 2009 or 10th june 2009) there are 4 adults 2 children (6 and 4) and 1 infant (1)and we would like to fly from manchester, doncaster/sheffield, leeds/bradford. We would like to go anywhere in europe.

I would be very grateful if anyone could help
What budget are you looking at and what type of resort are you after?

Something a bit laid back or somewhere with a lot going on?
Hi Michaelb :smile:
You have already asked for help HERE and some suggestions were made, including booking independently to get a reasonable price. Are you looking to book with a big tour operator? You may find prices with the big companies are not as favourable as holidays you may have had in the past, due to the big companies not "buying" as many places as they would have done in the past.
Good luck with your search. :gluck
hi wizard,

sounds like your the one who can help. me and my partner are thinking of going to corfu in may next year, we want a short transfer, somewhere not to quiet but not 18 - 30s. can you suggest somewhere oh and probably all inclusive?

your help would be appreciated.

Julie :wave:
went to turkey on the 4th of august but had already booked nexts years hols to turkey in june:)

Going to the holiday village .... formerly pegasus palace and tropical
we have just booked 2 weeks in the maldives leaving on 4th march 2009. :D so I am well happy.
Just booked a week in Goa for March , now thinking of Thailand for July :cheers
Booked to go to holiday village turkey 16th may for 2 weeks. 6 adults and 4 kids. Can't wait..never been there before, we usually stick with spain, majorca, or menorca but fancied a change next year. :smile:
Donna C,
Dont want to alarm you but have you read the bad reports on the Holiday Village in Sarigerme Turkey Forum with TripAdvisor, I hope this is not the same resort that you have recently booked. :yikes
We have reviews of the HV in Turkey on this site. ;)

We also have an extensive discussion topic in the Turkey forum.

luci :wave
Wonder why people keep recommending a rival site when we have our own reviews :(

Also TA is known not to be independant like HT, its owned by a holiday company. :think
Just back from Sharm on Thursday, our first time to Egypt and we loved it. We are interested in a Nile Cruise for next year, so maybe we will do that. Anyone else done the cruise and woudl recommend it?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.