General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Rachie, how do you use your tesco vouchers for holidays? do you have to go on their website? i have some vouchers i have had through the post got quite a few, have they got an expiery date do you know? can i use these or do i have to do something online? thanks

Hi

the clubcard vouchers are valid for 2 yrs (or 6 months if you have already converted them)

its easy to convert them online :) if you find a holiday you like,call them up for a quote telling them you will be paying in deals.its usually full brochure price ,no discounts,free kids places etc

this site is fab for all things clubcard related :) http://www.paidtoshop.co.uk
Hemera hotel in side turkey. Its booked for 4 august 2009.
Really fancy Nepal but weather in our summer is monsoonal, so will put that one on the back burner for now, looking at a couple of nights in Bangkok, then about 8 or 9 nights on the Thai island of Ko Phangan then a couple more nights in Bangkok :)
hi all

were off to corfu june 09, we booked in may and got a reall good deal i think.

me, oh and our 2yr old son £820 for a fortnight - not bad eh ;)

:cheers
Llindy!

It's our silver wedding :love anniversary in Oct 09 too!
Booked to go to Ibiza August 19th 2 weeks :)
Was supposed to be this year but had to change to next. At least I know its sorted tho :tup
Hubby and I have been all plans for about a year now. First of all we were going to go backpacking around Goa (fab)! :tup Then the arrangements changed, as hubby fancied going out to South Africa on the Lions rugby tour. (I preferred the Goa idea, but it's hubby's 40th so he had the choice)!! Now though we probably won't be going anywhere, as I've just found out I'm 7 weeks pregnant! :yipee It's early days so haven't let the cat out of the bag yet to many people, so thought I'd share my good news on here where nobody knows me!!!! :zip
Congratulations Marlou, great news. :yipee

Hope all goes well.

:wave:
just booked lopesan costa melonares gran canaria today for next year, keep reading holiday truths for new info. so diet starts now.... well monday teehee. :sun2
:offtop Milly_Molly its our silver wedding in aug 2009 :love
scully27
After loads of research and pondering over whether we could afford it, I decided to book Majorca, 3rd Aug six of us all inclusive, that way I get a break from cooking too! :sun2

Not going this year so got a whole year to wait :(
Costa Del Sol next June for 9 days.
Booked last week and the price has increased by £130 pounds already!!! :rofl
Bayahibe, Dominican Republic AI for a fortnight's pampering next 5th Aug :cheers :)
booked for the 1st of july, booked it with thomson, but got no transfers.

it was almost £350 cheaper then there package price i was shocked!!

back to rhodes again 4th time next year can't wait.

im off to egypt in december first tho

xx
Hi,
We're off to Ibiza again,5 times at Club Bahamas,price has risen by nearly £500 since we booked.Has anybody heard about a fire there recently?
Taking daughter and her best friend (both will be 16) to Fuerteventura in the Easter school holidays :-D Got a free child place for daughter's friend, otherwise her mum couldn't afford to let her go and we wouldn't have had a holiday because my daughter refused to go away without either her brother (he's too old now) or a friend. Been out shopping today and bought toothpaste, make-up remover wipes and a big bottle of aftersun, all to put in the big holiday bag under the bed - excited already!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.