Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Visa problems sound worse than they actually are, don't let that put you off!
As far as vaccinations etc, just pop into your local GP surgery and the nurse will be able to tell you exactly what you need. Nothing dramatic though!!
Thank`s for the quick reply. Jacqui
Hi Jacqui,

The visa 'problems' now seem to be sorted out.

We sent our applications to HCI London on 10th December and they were back with us on 19th December. This was slightly quicker than last year.

Do your research, make your plans (this is half the fun), see your GP or nurse, book your holiday, send off for visas (they are valid for 6 months so you can apply early) and enjoy the anticipation of the trip. :D

Peter
Thanks Peter, I have been reading through lots of posts on here and they are really helpfull. Jacqui
Jacqui, keep a close eye on here and the HCI visa site as things can change at the drop of a hat. There has been some suggestion that the HCI may only issue 3 month tourist visas in a tit for tat measure due to our governments changes to immigration rules here. There are indications that in a few cases they have already started to do so. However, do not worry - just don't apply too far ahead of your holiday. I do hope you enjoy Goa when you get there - we all do :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.