Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Helen T

If you take your email confirmation along its just in case their are any problems, if you check in online you will need to take the boarding cards.
Helen - do you mean Shirley couldn't book 2 seats together and leave the window seat free in a row of 3? :que Sorry if I've misunderstood. I have just pre-booked 5 seats and so we have had to leave one seat empty.
I'm flying out to Reus on TCX947K from NCL at 07.50

We've been given seats 7A/B both ways through the travel agent who has told us that the aircraft is A320 but offered up to row 40.

Surely the A320 doesn't have that many rows?
JKKne,

The A320 has 30 rows. It's the Boeing 757-200 with 40 rows.

Darren
Hi all, I booked your seat your choice, for flying to dominican puerto plata, on 12th September, having just logged in to the booking website for a look, i found that it let me pick seats and enter my passenger information this far out? is this right? ive picked my seats which didnt cost anything extra, and had a confirmation email with seat numbers etc?

is it all ok you think?

thanks

Jon
Hi...jonnyharb.....I hope its all ok as i am flying to Ibiza in 3 weeks time and i booked my seats last week.... with no extra charge either....

:think
I fly on Saturday morning, was wondering if Thomas cook allowed you to check in your bags the night before at Manchester ?
I don't think you can but if you've done your seat your choice you can check in online.
Hi there
flying to Orlando,Sanford in Aug from Glasgow,tcx25k Premium,invoice says A330 Lhaul ex Canada summer 2010!What does this mean?.Do you know if we have seatbacks IFE and leg room size.Very confused here ,My theory is a smaller aircraft.

Thank Kazz2
Kazz2,

Welcome onboard :tup
GLA-SFB-GLA (TCX025K/L) are currently operated by the long haul Airbus A330-200. Your flights won't be operated on a smaller aircraft, it'll still be an A330-200. I suspect the statement means your flights will be operated by a Canadian Affair configured aircraft. This means less seat pitch in the economy cabin. As you're a premium pasenger, it won't make any difference as the premium cabin is unchanged. You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Hi Darren,
Hope you can help, been checking on the flightstats sight to see if our flight was ok on Sunday 11th July but there is no sign of it at all. It is Thomas Cook flight no. tcx 947k flying from Newcastle to Reus 7.50am according to tickets.
Is there any way you or i can check elsewhere?
Cheers
Robo20,

Your flight won't show on Flight Stats until it's departed and not all previous flights are recorded. What is it you're looking for? Previous departure times?

Darren
The site lists all the flights going out from Newcastle on the 11th but tcx 947 isn't there. Or am I Reading it wrong???
Robo20,

I wouldn't worry about it not being listed, it'll still be operating. You'll find most of the flights are scheduled rather than charter. Not all charter flights are shown.

Darren
Hi, we travelling as a family of 6 on a TCX flight this summer.We have booked seats together which may have been a waste of money, however,with 4 children ,we didnt want to take the risk of being seperated! we dont have back of seat IFE but wondered if there was overhead tv/IFE and which seats would give us best viewing position please?
The IFE will depend on the type of plane you are on. The narrow bodied planes do not have any IFE. If you post your flight numbers and destination I'm sure Darren will be able to tell you.
Thanks...we are flying from manchester to sanford, flight no. TCX085K
Re- the answer you gave Daz about the A320 vs B757 on NCL-REU

Which aircraft is it operated with? Thomas Cook retail list it as an A320 but as you say the row options suggest it's something bigger such as a 757
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.