General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
The most obvious I would imagine is the Canaries everything still open there.
Cheers for that. I went to Gran Caneria earlier in the year it was a good laugh. I was wondering if there was anywhere else anyone could think of? I realise its kinda tricky this time of year.

Cheers
darius
Tenerife would be a good choice.

What sort of budget do you have ? Can be some good longhaul deals around.

Kind Regards
Stewart
Party towns in winter?
Playa de las Americas in Tenerife,
or Playa del Ingles in Gran Canaria.
and possibly Puerto del Carmen in Lanzarote
Weather will be great in all these places, you'll get a good tan, but you'll need a jacket in the evenings, it can get a bit chilly after sundown! Have a great time 8)
The last few years we went to the Canaries in January and we really were unlucky with the weather, very overcast and generally wet. Temps still about 19/20 degrees though. The locals agreed that their winters were getting worse of late.
A friend went to the Gambia in Jan and had fab weather 80's most days, but it did go cold at night.
Laurence
Hi,

Thanks for the replies. Yeah I'm looking for somewhere with a good nightlife (I've been to malia and playa del ingles this year both a good laugh). I also like to take a look around in the day soak up the sights, and I do enjoy a good beach.

I did look at Egypt but I was dubious about the night life, and a lot of people tell me its best to stick to the resorts, which would kinda do my head in as I like to wonder about.

I've done a fair bit of research before I posted here, all my research led me to was Cyprus or one of Canaria islands.

So I thought I'd ask see if anyone had any aces up their sleeves :)
Cheers
darius
Depends when your thinking of going...but Thailand is a great winter sun destination from the end of Nov onwards..Phuket and Koh Samui known as lively destinations
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.