Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
What date are you getting married ellsbells. We are there from the 25th june to 9th july
hope you have a great time oliday post your review on return
Will post a review on the 10th when i get back.Give you all the up to date info.
That'll be good, best of luck with the dress fitting! We got married abroad 4 years ago and brings back good memories :cheers
Has anyone come across any new pics yet of the Aliathon they said by the end of last month but i have found nothing so far. :think
Hi, were off to this holiday village in September and are gettng married there. I have posted a note on the wedding forum but have had no replies. We are natraly worried about a few things but mostly about the situation of where our wedding will take place. We are getting married in the gardens. Has anyone who has been here seen any weddings in the gardens and if so how private are they as we are worried that our wedding would be spoilt by passers by.

melanie x
Hi, i got married last year in holiday village in dominican republic, and we got married in the gardens there was a gazeebo and it was all decorated and it was open for everyone to see, and it def did not spoil my wedding in fact it prob made it that little bit more special and when you get married you want the world to see, shout it off the roof tops, just enjoy yourself honestly you wont be put off, when in september do you get married :cheers
Thanks Gina m. It sounds like your wedding was lovely. I hope we have a gazebo. Did you go with first choice?
We arrive in Cyprus on the 21st and are getting married on the 29th.
Hi, yes we went with first choice, they did everything you have nothing to worry about although i did :rofl we go to cyprus on the 5th oct will you still be there when i get there :cheers
Oh, what a shame it would of been good to meet up, what time is your flight back home? you will have to post some piccys while your over there and let me know whats it like :sun2
Hi, What flight times do you have? Mine are rubbish. We leave Gatwick at about 4pm and aren't due to arrive in Cyprus till around 11pm. Wont be doing any site seeing that day! On our return we leave Cyprus at about 11-12pm so i would guess we would be leaving the resort at around 6-7pm.
Hi, we have same sort of flights, :fly we arrive in cyprus at 11 at night which is crap cause alinclusive finishes at 12 and we have a night flight coming back home as well :rage which aint good when you have kids
Hi

Can I ask you to possibly use the PM facility for off topic chat such as flight times please so that members looking for information on the Aliathon can find it easily?

Thanks.

luci :wave
Hey ya'll!
I'm going to the Aliathon on the 28th of May. I sure hope the building work is mainly over. Anyone going near that time?
Hope everything is ok when you get there. PLEASE post a review on your return. Where going 27th July.
My travel agent phoned last week and said 99% of the building was is complete. The other 1% is only minor work and all should be completed by the 1st of May :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.