Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Hi

Firstly you would need to choose what kind of holiday you want, if you chose an all inclusive mostly are out of Sharm and require a cab into the centre. These type of hotels are lovely but apart from the hotel complex its self, there isnt anything outside of it, there are some with kids clubs for your little one.

Hotels in naama bay or within a 20 mins stroll i personally like, mainly because there are loads of fantastic food places from on the beach to the top of the mall or centered in and around the shops, mostly open air but some are inside to keep cooler. You can eat dirt cheap and they sell all kinds of foods, plenty of choice.

Some hotels also have kids clubs, the sonesta club is a good one with thomson/portland, good prices and not far from the sea, that is a cheaper holiday depending on your budget. I have been to the sonesta beach resort 3x and friends have been to the hilton, and the Marriott and Jolieville all in Naama bay, mostly 4 and 5 *.

But if you want to chill without going out the complex much and using cabs into the bay and you want A1 then there are a lot of beautiful hotels, it all depends on budget, and if you want quietness or a bit of action.

Michelle x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.