Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Can anyone give me some information on Rockerfallas. Where is it? What's it like? What acts are on? Saw it advretised on a website and wondered if it was checking out.
Rockerfellas is on the same street as Morgan's Tavern and Stardust (Calle Gerona?). We found it had the most expensive drinks out of all the places we visited at over €10 for two vodka and orange.

luci :wave
Anyone catch Simon, aka "The Rebel" from the Stardust on this programme tonight? Well done to making it on the show but a shame he didn't make it through to the final.

Well done.
Can anyone recommend a good Neil Diamond tribute act in Benidorm?
There's a chap doing a Neil Diamond tribute at Steptoes 1, but i did'nt see him and dont know his name.

Best Regards - Taggy :)
We saw Dirk Benson at the UK Showbar. Visually he is nothing like Neil Diamond but more importantly his vocals are excellent. Well worth a visit.

Iain
to be honest iv seeen a few elvis impersonators in beni :roll:

but always go back to see tom storie :lol: hope spelt it right :shock:
Anyone ever used Frankie and Jonnys restaurant in Old Town?

Its on the same street as the Two Palms Restaurant.

We are off on Wednesday and just wondered if this place is worth trying as I have seen an advertisement for it.

Any info much appreciated.

Sarah
Does anyone know where Caroline Riva is playing now? She used to be a regular in Shooters Bar up until a year ago, but we haven't seen her anywhere for a while.
Wendy
Don't know where she is. I do know that Shooters has just been taken over by an English guy and the southern git has taken my favourite Boddies out :evil: Actually, he seems a nice enough bloke. God knows what the old boss Hilario said when he saw the new big screen TV going in :lol:
Can anyone recommend any ? we have been to some in the past and not been impressed.Thanks
I can recommend one, only I don't know the name (sorry!). It is almost on the junction of Avda Del Mediterraneo and Avda Ametela De Mar, walking from the Indoor Market towards the sea it is just across the Mediterraneo on the opposite side of the road from McDonalds. We ate there over the Christmas period and again in April. The service was second to none and we rated the food as excellent.
Anyone ever used Frankie and Jonnys restaurant in Old Town?

I've not tried this Restaurant but i have a feeling its now been renamed and called The Vagabond!.

Best Regards - Taggy :)
Had a superb meal the other night at La Nucia Park, I would highly recommend it. I had King prawns, Roast duck in fruits of the forest sauce followed by whisky cake which was well potent :lol: got a full bottle of wine per person too at 26 euros it was excellent value too.

Sue :)
Hi Sue Ellen Where about's is the La Nucia Park it sounds good value.
Hi Leyland Lass, I should have said, it's actually in La Nucia, which you may feel is too far to go if you aren't hiring a car but if you wanted anymore information then you can p.m. me and I will email my brother in Beni for the phone number and address.

Have a good holiday.

Sue :)
Dont know how much you want to pay!,but the best we have found is La Braza on the little road by talk of the town just acouple of doors away,a little more expensive,but beautiful steaks and crepe suzettes to die for,also Magic Roundabout for very good food and service.
Going to Benidorm and staying at the Levante Club Apartments, any good places to eat there thats nice and cheap
We stayed very much near there. we used The Plaza, (always good quality and loads to eat on your plate.) This is on the hill near your apartments. Grand National, good breakfasts which is at the bottom of the hill and across the road to your left (big red place).
Hope this helps a little

Mistie
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.