Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Recently back form Beni ( our 11th tie in 6 years ).

A couple of different places we tried were the Two Palms restaurant in Old Town which was really nice and the food was presented a little differently from your usual English places. Really freiendly staff as well.

Also woth a mention is Marianos restaurant on the front at the Rincon end which was really nice. It has the same name as the takeaway/eat in place next to the Sol Pelicanos but not sure if its the same owners.
map
cxan some one tell me where i can get a map of pubs and clubs in benny got one once but cant remember where from
Ive really had to look for them when we go each year,managed to pick one up in the odd bar,indoor market on one of the counters,and the joke shop,not enough of them about.
There is a map inside the Whats Going on Guide. These can be found in many pubs/bars in Benidorm either at the end of the bar or on top of the cig machine.

Rachael
x
If you pop into the RoundTown tourist information centre you can pick up the newspaper and get other useful information. Its situated on Avda. Dr.Severo Ocha opposite the Melia Hotel.

Alexa :D
thanks i got the last one on the net but can't remember where
http://www.whatsgoingonbenidorm.com/

You'll find a map on here, the books themselves are in many pubs if you ask, particularily the ones featured in the guide, such as most of the Vincents pubs.

Best Regards - Taggy :)
hi we have been told why-not-2 kareoke bar has changed ownership does anyone know if this is right as we only returned 2 weeks ago and same people were there chris and his wife but were told that ray had left didnt think it was same without him but still a good place anyone know :?:
which clubs and pubs are good out in Benrdiom for younger people, can you buy cds from the dj ect.

also what are good family bars/ nice places to eat x
The square is best place for young ones to go, think some of the DJs in the clubs there sell cds too, it is quieter in the square in the winter though, but the clubs stay open all year. Most of the other pubs and cabaret bars outside the square cater for families but later on at night some of them put on more adult shows.
just got back yeaster day had a brill week some good new acts ie take that and three degrees meet the temptations where brill
Michelle where did you see Take That and the Three Degrees. We will be going out for Christmas again this year and it is nice to see different acts from the other years.
Hi Brenliz, whilst I was in Beni in October, I went to see the new Westlife tribute band and in my opinion are well worth a visit. They were on at Morgans nightly at around 1am.

Sue :)
Thanks for that Sue, we are staying at the Calypso so Morgans is quite handy for us.
Hi Brenliz,
Take That & the 3 Degrees meet The Temps are on at Rockerfellers, its a great night out in there, fab lighting etc. Hope you enjoy them. :D
Best Regards, Brigger :wink:
Cheers Brigger, have added to my list. It's a case of how many clubs can you get around in one week! We seem to do better each year.
We enjoyed the 3 Degrees meet the Temps and Westlife at Morgan's. Also enjoyed the Bay City Rollers.

One act I haven't seen mentioned, and friends didn't see on when they were there 2 weeks ago, is the Spicee Girlz. We saw them once at Rockerfellas and once at Morgan's and they were very good.

Saw a Michael Jackson tribute that was garbage.

luci :wave
I've just read in a Sunday paper that Les Battersby (Bruce Jones) was was on the bill at Gigolo's in Benidorm last week.

The article says that he was allegedly rude and racist and the show became a shambles within 20 minutes.

One holidaymaker was quoted as saying that he looked and sounded terrible.

Doesn't look as though he will last long.

Did anyone who was in Beni last week see him?

Sue :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.