Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
Hello, I would like to say to Gozo Mark have a happy Birthday on the 11th of November I will have a beer for you.
Dave.
Hi Mark

Happy Birthday on 11th November, don't drink too much!!

Jean, Eddie, Carol & Richard
its not till the 14th, but thank you all

a happy birthday to you n'all Dave :cheers
Hello Mark of cause its my wedding anniversary on the 11th, 36 years :yikes getting the dates mixed up. I have even got Jean getting it wrong :cry
Dave.
Well as there doesn't seem to be much worthwhile to talk about on here I thought you would all be interested to know that we are back in Malta in next few days for our 30th visit and to celebrate we will be there for 10 days this time :sun2 , as normal we have got loads planned including even more new things, however I promise not to do a write up on our return. :fly
Yeh we know about the forecast but thanks anyway Mark, not all that bothered to be honest as we have lots of walks planned and we enjoy the fresh air and excercise regardless of the weather, Malta and Ghawdex are fantasic in the sun as much as they are in the wind and rain, mhux il problema. :tup :hyper
I agree, and so often a forecast of rain means it rains for a hour, often at 6am, and then its sunny all day - just like today !
Sliema2 I am glad you will not be putting up a report of your all action holiday, I get so fed up of reading them about how many bottles of blue you drink, the wonderful food and all the good walks you and Mrs Sliema2 go on. It is far better that we all don't know these things as we can't be there ourselves to enjoy them with you, so go and have a real good time see if we are bovvered, look at our faces do we look bovverd :cry
Dave.
Hello all, did I tell you we were going to Cyprus for our new years holiday, but now we are not as those nice people at Thomson holidays have canceled it for us, as the hotel is closing for refurbishment so we are now going to Marsa Alam in Egypt with Tomas Cook. I would like to thank Thomson for letting us down with only six weeks to go and all the best deals gone so you see we won't be useing them for a long time, good job we never booked our summer holiday with them.
Dave
Blimey, it seems an eternity now since we had regular interesting posts and discussion on here :scratch: , if this forum was a racehourse they would of shot it ages ago :cry .
It certainly is quiet on here Sliema2, I'm wondering where everyone's gone. Maybe when The Real Holidaymaker returns from Egypt he'll start it up again.
Jean
Are you counting down to Benidorm yet then - hubby started on New Years Day. Let's hope the Euro is a bit better then, but I'm not living in hope.
Yes Helen we are counting the days to Benidorm but worried about the confusion on the hotel we've booked. It's putting us off a bit.

Jean
just thought that I woulg let you all know, I am off to Barcelona next week for a 'girlie 4 days' I am flying Ryan Air from Manchester for £21 return trip!!! This poses quite a challengw for 3 women as we are only allowed 10k of hand baggage for the whole trip. We are not sure if it is possible also bearing in mind the restrictions on fluids, how on earth do I squeeze all my creams and potions into such small amounts? Any suggestions are welcome
I have a suggestion but it could be painful if you were to be searched. Have a great time :wave:
The weekend before xmas we spent 5 spiffing days in brilliant Belgium, we flew Ryanair to Charleroi for a few pence each, and stayed in Mons which is a fabulous old Belgian city, the beer cafes were superb as was the food and the tastefull xmas markets, we also did a few WW1 walks around Mons and Nimy which was a real honour, I speak excellent French which is a great asset in Wallonia, we also had one day and night in Charleroi before our flight home, Charleroi is also not without it's charms and we had a bazzing time there also, all in all a fine time was had by both of us, it was also great to be away from the tatty uk xmas for a few days, as we find that weekend before xmas in the uk to be rather ghastly these days, looking forward to magic Malta now in a few weeks.
Where are you staying Jean, and what's the problem?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.