Forum Announcements

Announcements on changes and amendments at holidaytruths forums.
;) shhh he's just miserable Doe!
:kiss @ Whizz.

Yes....looking good guys! :tup
Frank wrote:
Not really a problem, just an observation, but the HT favicon on the address bar doesn't match the new livery. I'm still showing the old HT logo. :)

Wizard HT Mod wrote:
yep you need to clear your cache you may also need to delete your one click link and reinstall it

wizard

Thanks, after clearing cache the new favicon is there on the address bar just fine. I need to work out how to do the same for my bookmark. Deleting the bookmark and re-making it doesn't install the new favicon.
Hi i did contact HT about a review i did about the Avanti Hotel Paphos. It has not appeared but a later one on Egypt has.

I have not had any reply to the message and the review is still missing.

I was trying to be good and add to the review section of the forum, which i have not done in the past. :(
Hi Wendy,

Please accept my apologies for not getting back to you sooner, its like a mad house at HT at the moment!

I cant see your review in pending list.

When did you submit the review?

Cheers, Phil
Before anyone posts, Im aware the styling of the foum looks crap again!

Forum software just rolled it back! Damn thing lol

Ill make the changes again but will take some time, so you will notice things changing tonight.

Thanks guys

Phil
I can't see anything wrong either!!

And I just had to google favicon, had no idea what that was :rofl
Woop, no one noticed :tup

lol Well apart from a few people :)
Just double checking but the forum should be back to how it was prior to the little "hiccup"

Sue, you learn something new everyday :)
Cheers, Phil
how long is it before the hotel reviews are posted as i added mine but it is a new hotel which has to be added to the turkey hotel list
Hi madasharley,

I wouldn't like to put a time on it. The "content monkeys" are going as quick as they can :) I've seen your review in the DB. I'll see if I can give someone a prod to get it done :)
Cheers, Phil
Thank you :)
Hopefully all the late nights will be worth it :) Glad you guys are enjoying the new look HT, stil some work to do but its moving in the right direction.

Cheers, Phil
Don't know if two wines have gone to my head but the text has gone back big again and my logout and pms aren't blue buttons any more. Also, didn't the UCP, members, search and faq buttons used to be horizontally across the page? Now they're one on top of the other on the right hand side. The background where the forum text is is now blue. Didn't it used to be white? Maybe, it is the wine :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.