Forum Announcements

Announcements on changes and amendments at holidaytruths forums.
Shirley it must be the wine lol

I didn't do anything :rofl
:que
Shirley- I know you are fed up with the football but slow down on the wine :rofl
A few of you have asked, but rather than message you all back..

You can now use Smilies in PMs.

The new topic button at the top of a topic page has been removed, the one at the bottom still remains :)
Cheers, Phil
Fiona wrote:
:que
Shirley- I know you are fed up with the football but slow down on the wine :rofl

It's making you forgetful.. :rofl
I promise I haven't had any wine- but has something happened to the view new posts function?
Its just that I can click on post and then go back to view new posts and they have all disappeared. Was that just a blip?
If it is working ok atm then yup just a blip whilst I tinkered :)
no- its not working for me. Yours was not down as a new post. In fact I only had one thread just now. :(
Opps view new posts seems to have gone a bit wonky.

Doe :sun2
Ah damn it! Lol

Just come off PC so I'll fix this tomorrow guys :)
Apologies
they will be prity pink by the time you finish the next bottle :rofl :rofl :cheers
Ah no I dont know what's been posted .. I only have 1 or 2 posts now for the whole day in "view new posts" ... disaster . Everyone is gasing somewhere but I dont know where you are :cry
Lyn, go to the main index page and the new posts will be showing there.

luci :wave
phil, was just on " Help And Assistance" and the locked/unread/new post are all the same looking again :que

all hit you with the yellow.

the MODS bit "Welcome to Holidaytruths..." never goes away until you open it, and you know before you go into it its nothing. :que
phil..now in "General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips" and it shows unread posts...one lot static yellow and the others flashing (not yellow), both for the same thing. :que
Have you removed the Tapatalk forum app? I can no longer correct to the forum via Tapatalk.
Also the 'Welcome to Holidaytruths' bumped topic now not showing in View New Posts :tup
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.