Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Happy days Happydays!!!! One less stress to worry about before my big day on Saturday!

Am looking forward to getting there next week - hope you all have great holidays and I will try and post a review whilst I am there, if not I will as soon as I return!

Take care everyone!
Luci and Andy

Good luck with the wedding on Saturday Hope you ahve a fantastic day, and see you in Egypt on Monday
Good luck with the big day :-) I will see you out there as I go tomorrow woop woop:-)
What shall we sing? We are all going on a summers holiday la la la x
Not going to the Sensatori but have been following the posts. Really pleased for you all, and hope you all have a great time after what has been a stressful time ......... enjoy!!!!

Regards,
Pat
Just wanted to reiterate what Pat has said. Have a wonderful time! Stayed at the hotel before the refurb when it was the Conrad and it has the most beautiful beach...lovely soft sand and some lovely corals.
Regards, Caro
Thanks Pat and Caro will let you know all about it when we get home
Thank you. Happy holidays should you be going anywhere. :-)
Hi does anyone have more pictures of new sensatori :wave:
I'm so excited about going now and the first reviews are out! U can see them on trip advisor and they don't look to bad- some building work still going on which annoyed a few. Most reviews generally positive but not 100% happy, I guess there are still teething problems.
Can all members who are going please remember to add a review to our own HT reviews section http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/

Please also remember that you have your own media gallery that allows you to upload pictures and view others pictures, it is also easy to add a picture from your gallery in to a post in a forum.

All these and more including holiday packing checklists and Luggage Labels are available from the tabs at the top of the HT page :tup
Graham
Hi all,

I returned from the Sensatori hotel on Tuesday, apologies for taking so long to make comments, we had a great honeymoon and the hotel is great you will all be happy to hear!

All the main areas are completed and are fantastic, there is very small building work still going on but this is completely out of the way of public viewing and will make no difference to your holiday at all I promise you!

The hotel bedrooms are fantastic, the most comfortable 6 foot beds and very clean!! The staff there are working extremely hard, working 60 days before getting any sort of break. I was upset to see certain holiday makers being very rude to the staff...so if you do have any problems when you are there please bear in mind how hard they are working! They are very attentive staff and looked after us really well, I couldnt fault them! Food was great in the al a carte restaurants, we tried to avoid the main buffet restaurant as preferred to be waited on for our evening meals.

Entertainment was fantastic, we dont normally go for shows etc but please visit the theatre as the shows were brilliant and so glad we went every night!

There were a few comments I could make, like wifi was poor and you had to pay £8 an hour to use the pool table but other than that I couldnt say a bad word about the place! For those who are going with children, they will have the best time...very good childrens team and great activities for them!

If anyone has any questions then just let me know and I will try and help with anything I can!

xxx
Good to hear you had a good time :tup any chance you could be the first to add a review of the hotel?
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/

Thanks
Graham
I was just wondering on how much money to take out with me? Im going for two weeks and dont plan to go to the spa or want extra drinks or go to the extra restaurants. I just need to know the minimum i should take?
Hi :wave:
Unless you are planning any trips, you really wont need much money, i always do a couple of trips and maybe one trip into Naama Bay by taxi, i take £300 for 2 weeks and always come back with some left. This also includes all the tips, so if you are just going to stay put you will need even less.
Hope this helps
Phyll
Thanks Phyll, thats exactly what they recommend in thomsons, they have a big graph about it all! they say for 2 adults, 2 weeks all inclusive £630 is more than enough.
Hi

Does anyone know if the swim up pools are heated in the winter months? We always spend Xmas in the holiday village but their swim up arn't heated in winter so you can't really use the swim up pools.
I'm after a resort map of the Sharm Sensatori.

I thought I saw one on trip advisor the iphone ap, but I can't find it looking at the normal website (& it was too small to be any use on the ap!!!!).

Found it on the Trip Advisor website, but quality not great (can't make out numbers & writing).

Anyone got a link to a good one?

I booked a sea view room sleeps 2, do you think that will be in the adults on section? Its my sister & I, so if the adults only are all double beds they are more likely to put us in twin beds & will this be the family area?
Hi,

Why not EMail the hotel and ask them to forward one onto you. That is what I normally do.

Regards,
Pat
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.