Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Tattoos
43 Posts
contemplating where I can put the peacock - only polite responses please

:shock: What do you take us lot for here fizzy2 :lol:

All depends how big you want your peacock. If quite a big one i think in between your shoulder blades would look fabulous. :wink
You never know on this site Lisa :lol: Was also thinking of having an elephant :!: (Don't even go there) :shock: :lol: :lol: :!:
:rofl As if i would!

I love elephants too. :lol: :wink:
Think the peacock would look good on your back,

Was also thinking of having an elephant

Now that would look good on your front, mind you, not sure where the trunk will end up hanging :?: :rofl :rofl
You see Lisa, this was just the point I was making :lol:

If I get the peacock done on my back, I will certainly be identifiable to other ht'ers. :lol: Not sure if I could stand all that PAIN, just think of the number of feathers, OMG I think I will forget it :roll: If I have the elephant done, depending on where the trunk is positioned I shall either be worshipped or arrested :rofl :shock: .......
You see Lisa, this was just the point I was making

:rofl :rofl

Tony you are bad! :lol: fizzy2 wants advice now behave! :wink

PAIN is a small price to pay for a unique beautiful tattoo fizzy2. Dont forget it, have one. How about a tiny little elephant on your shoulder? Good luck. Bye for now XX
No Pain, No gain then :wink: I have actually found a rather nice abstract peacock design which I am considering; size can be reduced or enlarged to suit. It's just having the time to get it done. The elephant idea is on hold at present as I haven't quite found what I want. I don't want anything too big either, I think men can get away with larger tatoos but us ladies IMO probably prefer something that is a little daintier. (I just know saying this I am going to be in trouble with someone on here) :rofl I wouldn't consider having one done in Goa, though I mean no offence to anyone over there who runs a good, clean parlour; just wouldn't want to risk healing problems in that heat :!:
GoanMad Tony, Thanks for your interesting suggestions :lol: :shock: By the way, have you got any interesting tatoos - or should I not ask :lol:
Hi fizzy, got to agree with you there on not having one done out in Goa, i know its tempting when you are all chilled out and capturing the spirit of the place but too many risks compared to having one done here. Your abstract peacock sounds a lovely idea. Very pretty bird. :wink

And yes i do agree with you too on ladies not having big tattoos. Small is best, and not too many. Have you checked out some tattoo design sites on the web? At my local tattoist they have a girl there who does piercings and she is also an amazing artist. You just describe what you want and she sketches it in front of you, and you get exactly the design you have in mind. Have to leave for work now. Chat later. Bye fizzy. :D
Hi fizzy2,

GoanMad Tony, Thanks for your interesting suggestions By the way, have you got any interesting tatoos - or should I not ask

I'll let Lisa answer this one :wink: :wink:
A warning
If your skin is sensitive to hair dye you should avoid Tatoo,I had my tatoo last time but had a terrible time and had to take few medicines to get rid of alergy I developed.
Do you mean a henna tattoo? Or a real one? (Though I suppose you could have a reaction to either). I don't tend to bother with the henna ones now as I prefer the real thing, so far no adverse reactions. I think if you follow the tattooists "after care" instructions to the letter most people are OK. (Also use a reputable tattooist). However, if you do suffer from skin sensitivity/allergies it's maybe best to avoid both types, better to be safe than sorry :)
Ya Fizzy I am alregic to such thing,tatoo and hair dye-BOTH so avoid them.
Got a tatoo about 3 yrs ago in Goa, top end of Tito's Rd, seemed like an OK place. Had been on the beer all day long and was with 3 mates... Seemed like a good idea at the time to get one done! All 3 of us.. Was shut at 5pm so went back at 6pm(after more beers) small room only lit by a single light bulb and needle machine run from the light socket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was 1st to go (I'd had a skinful), halfway through the tatooist got out a "wrap" of white powder and proceeded to roll a ciggy! What he couldnt fit in his roll up he then put up his nose!!!! My 2 mates were :swear themselves laughing.... What could I do, I had half a tatoo done... needless to say I was the only one to get one done.. The only saving grace was that he had clean needles............ Be very careful
Hi Gooner fan,
OMG I would have hot footed it out of the place with only half a tattoo done if that had been me. :yikes You must have been well and truly " :swear" up to have continued.......Many :bow for having your tattoo done in such surreal circumstances. In all seriousness though - bet you won't be going THERE again :lol:
For Lisa :!: :lol:

Not had the peacock done yet because I haven't had time. The nearest parlour is 14 miles away and it's finding the time. The one I have been to is always busy so I'd probably have to wait in the queue for hours and as you know, in our type of work, it's time we lack :roll: I know, I know, I have got 2 more days off - don't nag :rofl I WILL get it done....... promise....... decided it would look best on the back of my shoulder so if you spot it in Goa you'll know exactly who I am 8) :shock: :lol:
Thanks Fizzy2
Rest assured I won't be using the same place again :shock: and yes I was well drunk! :oops:
It's a good laugh when my mates come to visit and we get talking about that night :lol: Even after that experience I still fancy getting another one done in Goa, sober this time though :glynis
Alan
Have you found me yet Lisa :wave Hello :!:
With all due respect Gooner, I reckon after THAT experience you'd be mad to have one done in Goa. I am in :shock: that you are even considering it - come and queue with me at mine because I need someones fingers to crush while I am enduring the pain :rofl :wink:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.