Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
:wave Hi fizzy soz i was on walkabout! Having fun all on your ownsome? :wink

Just read yours and goonerfans posts. I love tattoos dont you? Have that peacock done, never seen anyone with one. Woud be good and i would know it was you!

As for gooner fans experience :shock: :lol: well, respect to him! Did give me a laugh. :lol: Sounds about par for the Goa course. :roll: :lol:
You found me then - I have been moving around a bit :lol: Still finding my way around this forum lark, never joined one before. Doing PM's is baffling me :!: :oops: :bhead And I have gone :offtop again.

Yes, I do like tattoos, my OH is okay about them but doesn't want me to overdo it. They can be like miniature works of art if they are done well. I only have two and in spite of being misinformed regarding the kingfisher, I have become rather attached to mine now (literally) :lol: One of my friends daughters (in Goa) kept pointing at my ankle saying "birdie, birdie" then she walked around to look at my other ankle to see if I had one there too - it was really funny. I had my nose pierced too but it just would not heal so I had to give up on that. such a shame as my Goan friends bought me a lovely little gold hindu (hindi?) style nose stud. Maybe I will try again, we'll see. OH is not so keen on them though, says if I was meant to have a hole in the side of my nose I'd have been born with one - also said something about cows and nose rings but I didn't have a clue what he meant by that :mrgreen: :rofl

May catch you in the chat room later if you are about - got to go now as doing the tea :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.