Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Re: Onur Air ..
760 Posts
I think PGT is Pegasus Airways, not Onur Air. They are very similar to Onur in terms of food available, seat pitch and the lack of in flight entertainment! Someone more knowledgeable will be along soon to tell you what aircraft they operate but the configaration will be 3-3. Only flew once with them, but they were fine.
ElJhem,

As cazzholly mentions, your outbound flight is with Pegasus rather than Onur Air. We have a dedicated Pegasus Airlines thread here. They offer a similar level of service as Onur and operate Boeing 737-800's. Your inbound flight is operated by an Airbus A321-200.

Darren
I've booked my flights with http://www.aegeanflights.com and received the 15KG of luggage free for booking early, now if you book you are charged the following:-

£6 for 15Kg Outbound per person
£20 for an extra 5Kg Outbound per person
£6 for 15Kg Inbound per person
£20 for an extra 5Kg Inbound per person
£5 per person to sit together Outbound
£5 per person to sit together Inbound

There starting prices have increased 23% compared to 2009 flights even though oil has reduced by more than 50%

Looks like they are getting greedy during the credit crisis and the Euro being bad, think for 2011 I will be looking elsewhere.

Dave
i went to my local independant travel agent and they would not book me flights through goldtrail on the ounr flight 20sept flying from glasgow
my friend who used to work in a travel agents said they would have dearer flights that they would have too sell first could this be the case or is it something diffrent
thanks
~Can anyone tell me what happens if your hand luggage is over weight, it states on tickets 20ks for luggage but nothing for hand luggage.Also if your hand luggage is over weight any idea what they charge you per kilo
fin54,

20kg will refer to 15kg hold and 5kg hand luggage, but this depends who you've booked with. If hand luggage is too heavy, you have two options. Either removed items to lighten it (eg put things in your suitcase) or it it'll be refused travel.

Darren
Holiday is booked with Onur air.
i have booked a holiday with holidaymate. we are flying with onur airlines, when i try to find a site for them online , either in english or other..it just takes you to a site that says there name but you cant clcik on anything or navigate around...??

does anyone know any links? im getting worrid they might of gone bust
lola and me,

Welcome onboard :tup
Onur Air haven't gone bust, don't worry! They are a well established Turkish airline that do a lot of charter work throughout europe. Their website is here. Bear in mind a lot of the website is specific to their scheduled operations rather than charter. The website is down for maintenance at the moment, back online at about 3am local so it might be worth trying again tomorrow. You'll find loads of information on this thread and will probably answer most of your questions. If not, fire away and we'll try our best to answer them.

Darren
few :duh
thanks for the welcome
will check out that site tmo :) :)
:D just booked my flights with goldtrail onur air flight,i ahve flown with them 3 times before and not had any problems infact i find them much better than thomas cook, only problem s they dont do meals anymore and you have to pay for your cuppas or soft drinks these used to be free but never mind il take packlunches for us lol, 4 weeks today il be in turkey woohoo cant wait xx
been trying to get on the onurair web page for days now, but no avail.. anyone know anything? surley it cant still be down for maintenance :(
jojo3972, despite being asked not to, you have continued to post in phone style text therefore your post has been deleted as per our Rules of Posting. Please feel free to re-post without the use of abbreviations.

Rules Of Posting:

2) Do NOT post in TXT message style - Your post WILL be deleted.

luci :wave
Hi there,

First post to the board and hopefully someone will be able to help me, or point me in the right direction. I am flying with Onur Air on 24th August - Bristol to Dalaman, flight number is OHY2644. Return flight Dalaman to Bristol is OHY2643.

Would anyone be able to tell me which aircract they are likely to be flying on these flights?

Many thanks!
nd123,

Welcome onboard :tup
BRS-DLM-BRS (OHY2644/3) are operated by an Airbus A321-200. You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide.

Darren
Anybody know if Onur or their check in agents will allow baggage pooling ?

Ta

John
We was able to pool our luggage when we flew with them in June.
We have flown with Onur from Manchester about 6 times - and it has always been fine and on time. The only things we have found are that the cabin crew are sometimes not very cheerful, and that you can get gin and tonic - but never together on the same flight! :que
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.